Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Everton Away On Sale Next Week

Hmm, not happy about this, would have been very confident on gold to get one for this with full 3k allocation but this might be a stretch.  Worst comes to worst I can sit on my hands in the home end, local game for me so can't really miss it.

On 04/03/2017 at 11:03, billyn88 said:

Hmm, not happy about this, would have been very confident on gold to get one for this with full 3k allocation but this might be a stretch.  Worst comes to worst I can sit on my hands in the home end, local game for me so can't really miss it.

I'll sell you my ticket if you like. PM me if you're interested 

5 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Can this be moved again. Should we beat Sevilla? Isn't there a chance we could be playing on the Tuesday. So Sunday/Tuesday is unlikely you would hope.

Yeah Saturday 12.30... and that'd be much better too.

:( Loved this away day last year but no chance of me getting two on city fox with that allocation! I bought two from someone on here last time round so will just have to hope for that again! :) 

3 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Is the lower bullion or whatever it's called really horrendous view wise? If so is it better to sit near the front there?

Was in the upper for the cup but looks like that's sold out.

We haven't taken the upper. Only paddock and lower bullens 

Archived