Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Everton Away On Sale Next Week

Seem to be lots available but if anyone wants 2 x adult tickets message me..

Now travelling down to London that afternoon to fly to Madrid early the next morning so can't make it.. 

Happy to do whatever price if it means people get to go. Will happily do 2 for 1 on them or something. PM me if interested. 

On 3/27/2017 at 21:30, BridgfordFox said:

I've got 1 adult and 1 U18 ticket available for this - we're off to Madrid on the Monday and daren't try to get permission for a trip to Liverpool on the Sunday as well..!

They are row E of Lower Bullens - that's a better view than the ones right at the back.

£46 - (£30 for the adult, and £16 for the U18).

Cheers.

I'll take £30 if anyone wants to take them off my hands...!

One adult ticket available for this. 

Only bought it to bump me up to 175 for the Madrid game. Had no intention of going what so ever. 

Happy to to give it away to the first person to message me. 

Would rather have somebody use it and get behind the boys than leave an empty seat. Although given the number of tickets for sale on this thread I fear there will be loads of them. 

A mate of mine has had to drop out for family reasons and has three tickets to this one - two together and one separate, all adult. He's happy to accept face value for two of them and will happily throw in the third for free if anyone is happy to take them off his hands. If interested please let me know and I'll pass on his number.

30 minutes ago, blurryface said:

one ticket that I don't wanna go to waste, if anyone wants it message me, not after anything for it as I cant go myself, seems silly for it to be wasted.

Ditto, in same boat. Now got to work Sunday and have a ticket going. 

Don't want anything for it. Will be drinking in Clarendon Park / Queens Road area tonight / Saturday night, if anyone local to me. Please PM if interested. 

3 hours ago, blurryface said:

one ticket that I don't wanna go to waste, if anyone wants it message me, not after anything for it as I cant go myself, seems silly for it to be wasted.

3 hours ago, BoyJones said:

Ditto, in same boat. Now got to work Sunday and have a ticket going. 

Don't want anything for it. Will be drinking in Clarendon Park / Queens Road area tonight / Saturday night, if anyone local to me. Please PM if interested. 

Hi Both, 

Are these still available? If so, where is collection from? 

I'm based in Groby so I'll probably go with the one nearest to me. Happy to collect. 

Thanks, 

Ben 

Archived