Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Downtime today

Sorry for the downtime this afternoon.

Over the past month or so we've had issues with the leaderboard loading, duplicate posts often being made and the view new posts page taking an age to load. I decided to convert the whole database over to a different type as t hat has been suggested, but it had to be done during working hours for our hosts to help out with that. The first time it failed and had to start over so it took longer than it should but, from what I see everything is in full working order now. View new posts and the leaderboard appear to be loading better than previously.

Let me know if you experience any problems.

30 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

It was bad. I actually had to do some work While FT was down..... 

27 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I had to pretend to do some work, horrible day.

And to top it off,  Mark has the audacity to make us to do some work on a Friday of all days!

22 hours ago, StanSP said:

Is it me or is the Leaderboard not showing at the top of the page below the banner where it usually is :unsure:

Can't see it either on tablet version on the side.

• 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Anyone else had 'internal server errors' a few minutes ago for a bit trying to access this website?

Yep me too but it's fine now.

Archived