Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom27111

Sevilla match thread

3 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

What have BT been saying (do I even want to know)?  Watching a fox stream, they seemed fairly upbeat about us tbf, no talk of betrayal so far.

Apparently Sevilla will win because they have "European experience" and they rested key players at the weekend (as if we didn't) 

Sitting here on the couch on Maui, totally buzzing for this game. Just want to see the team play well. Let's get after them from the very start. An early goal from Vard's , I can feel it!! NDidi needs to have a good game. Time for Riyad to break out tonight. If the are going to play three at the back so he is going to get space. Looks like Sampoili is going to press our press, this could be a crazy game!!

I'm emotional. A proud night for us. Just hope we give a good account of ourselves. We need to savour every second of this as we may never witness it again....

Just now, Vacamion said:

Stevie G plumps for Seville.

Never won the league....

His voice sends me to sleep. How he was a captain and leader of men I'll never know...

Archived