Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gerard

Quarter Final opponents

I think Monaco would be a disaster for any bar top cappers - Juventus & Athletico would also proably sell out 160-170 points. All other allocations should see us all the way down to members due to the volumes (biggest allocation was Porto which sold out at 150+, easy journey etc) and factoring in half term will push hotel/flights up.

3 hours ago, FraserSorensen said:

I've already booked refundable hotels in Madrid and Barca for both sets of dates - in before the price hike. Covered off 3 potential opponents this way!

Good thinking, i'll cancel my Manchester hotel.

On 15/03/2017 at 17:01, FraserSorensen said:

All clubs have to give 5% as a minimum, which would break down as:

Real Madrid: 4052

Athletico Madrid: 2745

Barcelona: 5000

Dortmund: 4068

Bayern Munich: 3750

Juventus: 2075

Man City: 2755 (although they might give 10% and so might we)/ Monaco: 926

Wouldn't Dortmund be less than that due to safe standing not being allowed in CL matches??

3 hours ago, Foxy1984 said:

But worried the home leg will be a bit like the Everton match for ticket sales, with many going to players family and the Thai contingent leaving Gold members shafted!

But we have the best owners in the world, they would never do anything like that.:rolleyes:

Archived