Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CraigieH

Sevilla never stood a chance!

There has been many things that have made me smile this week, but this was the icing on the cake!

A friend of a friend recorded this beauty at the clock tower on Tuesday before the game...

Leicester City Daytime Fun!

Can you imagine the Sevilla fans walking through town and clocking this! They would have shat themselves!

Who is this man? Is this Filberts daytime job? Can you imagine the merry jig that this lot was doing by the end of Tuesday night!

As for Sam Bailey, I always wondered where she would end up! Lets get her doing some promo work to replace Rachel!

Leicester Fun.JPG

57 minutes ago, CraigieH said:

There has been many things that have made me smile this week, but this was the icing on the cake!

A friend of a friend recorded this beauty at the clock tower on Tuesday before the game...

Can you imagine the Sevilla fans walking through town and clocking this! They would have shat themselves!

Who is this man? Is this Filberts daytime job? Can you imagine the merry jig that this lot was doing by the end of Tuesday night!

As for Sam Bailey, I always wondered where she would end up! Lets get her doing some promo work to replace Rachel!

Leicester Fun.JPG

Is that bez from the happy Mondays

2 hours ago, CraigieH said:

Leicester Fun.JPG

I thought it was only right that after being a member for 10 years I gave you some reputation..

2 hours ago, TrentFox said:

I can't understand why wealthy, talented, young players do not jump at the chance to move to Leicester. Clearly, this shows we can compete with anything London, Barcelona or Milan has to offer. 

Guess you have never been to Milan, not all that to be fair.

22 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Guess you have never been to Milan, not all that to be fair.

15 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

True. Don't know why I used that as an example, really! 

I'd rather be chilling in parco sempione than Victoria park personally.

2 hours ago, CraigieH said:

Leicester Fun.JPG

You should all be ashamed taking the piss out of ColCityFan lollol

3 hours ago, CraigieH said:

Leicester Fun.JPG

Holly cow, I thought Paul Daniels, was dead 

Archived