Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Germany v England - Weds 22nd, 19:45

Anyone interested at all with this?

Just a 'friendly', but it will give a strong indication of where we are in terms of any progress under Southgate.

The squad doesn't leave me with much confidence that we're going to prove much, sadly. Reckon 3-0/3-1 to them.

Couldn't care less about it.

The shower of shit that played last summer has made sure I won't watch England for a very long time.

The FA will never change either, same old shit. 

If people stop going to games, stop watching on TV and stop buying merchandise, the FA might actually look at doing something about the state of the national team.

Don't understand the Southgate hate tbh, think it's a step in the right direction. We played well against Spain, there was more intensity and intelligence about our play.

6 minutes ago, J.Lisemore said:

Oxlade-Chamberlain doing a Cleverley I think, as soon as he's binned by Arsenal his international career will be over. 

I agree, even though I wouldn't mind us signing him.

It will be the same old same old with England, do well in friendlies and qualifiers but when it comes to tournaments will Southgate be able to stop players freezing up through fear! and get them playing decent passing football with pace and precision and get them to play how they play for their clubs

On 21/03/2017 at 01:34, Harry96 said:

Muller over Kane lol 

Thomas Muller who has a very good chance of retiring as the highest goal scorer in world cup history? 

Yeah, what idiot would pick him?

Blows my mind that people still underestimate Muller to be honest. This isn't even a dig at Kane, who I appreciate has done brilliantly in the Prem lately.

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Thomas Muller who has a very good chance of retiring as the highest goal scorer in world cup history? 

Yeah, what idiot would pick him?

Blows my mind that people still underestimate Muller to be honest. This isn't even a dig at Kane, who I appreciate has done brilliantly in the Prem lately.

I think it's more a case of "Sterling over Muller lol "

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Hope Ward-Prowse gets a chance tonight, big fan of his and seeing as set pieces are about our only chance of scoring he could be useful.

Tbh the Germans are always shit in friendlies, you'll probably thump them with your u17s.

Archived