Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Germany v England - Weds 22nd, 19:45

Just now, Donut said:

The basic point im making is that we should be giving players we are DEFINITELY going to give lots of game time to in the tournament, and working on a style of play.

Ive seen loads of managers piss about with 15 different new players and 4 systems in friendlies. Get to the tournament, still have no clue, play shit, and its back to square one again.

Why? The players that played at the last tournament were given ages to play together and gel and they failed big time.

It's only right that new players are tried.

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Not this season they dont.

They've been playing a 3-4-3 for ages.

Lloris

Dier Alderweireld Vertonghen

Walker Dembele Wanyama Rose

Eriksen Kane Alli

Whenever I've watched them on MOTD it says it's a 4-2-3-1 that's all I'm basing it on. They prob mix it up. Either way I think Alli is better behind the striker pushing into the box.

Just a thought, but if Vardy does a legbreaking tackle and sees red, what does he get banned from?

Just international fixtures?

I am worrying about possible effects of this game on City's season.  

That, and controversy is never far from our Jamie...

Just now, Vacamion said:

Just a thought, but if Vardy does a legbreaking tackle and sees red, what does he get banned from?

Just international fixtures?

I am worrying about possible effects of this game on City's season.  

That, and controversy is never far from our Jamie...

Nothing as far as im aware as its a friendly.

12 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Why? The players that played at the last tournament were given ages to play together and gel and they failed big time.

It's only right that new players are tried.

Because in the lead up to the last tournament, loads of players were tried and then sacked off when the tournament came around.

We played at least 3 systems too, the diamond that won the game v Germany which was completely meaningless because we moved away from it after, we played 4-3-3 at times and it was dross.

We arrived at the tournament with no defined style or settled team and were shit, which we have been for about 4 tournaments running.

Are we going to play 3-4-3 for a number of games after tonight?

Archived