Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Germany v England - Weds 22nd, 19:45

Just now, foxes21 said:

Drinkwater & Albrighton would have put Vardy through about 5 times by now. Vardy's made a lot of runs, but not been found by his team mates. They don't have the end product or quality, to play a defence splitting through ball.

Yes, I agree.

England are not as good as Leicester City, the Champions of England.

I loved writing that.

3 minutes ago, Koke said:

Kyle Walker is outstanding. This wing back role suits him.

Found him pretty disappointing myself, expected more from him. Looking for a negative pass more often than not and doesn't seem to want to get wide and get a ball in.

Thought the position and space would suit him but I've not seen much meaningful play. That being said, he's been a mile better than Bertrand.

3 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

At least some thought and tactics gone into the game so far. Forcing Germany to kick long, winning the header and it's nearly led to a couple of opportunities. 

Agree. There seem to be some thoughts and tactics put into it. Just the final ball is lacking..

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Found him pretty disappointing myself, expected more from him. Looking for a negative pass more often than not and doesn't seem to want to get wide and get a ball in.

Thought the position and space would suit him but I've not seen much meaningful play. That being said, he's been a mile better than Bertrand.

His approach play is good imo. Final ball is lacking though. Much better than Bertrand.

15 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Livermore hasn't impressed me.

I'd personally prefer to see him pressing and putting tackles in, yeah his end product has been poor tonight, than the likes of Wilshere who stroll about playing nice passes but generally don't give a shit.

Just now, TK95 said:

What a load of bollocks Ian Wright lol:rolleyes:

Really? He's spot on. Vardy has marked himself at times tonight.

However the pundits didn't pick up on the other half of the game in which Vardy was on the last shoulder and English players haven't spotted it.

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Really? He's spot on. Vardy has marked himself at times tonight.

However the pundits didn't pick up on the other half of the game in which Vardy was on the last shoulder and English players haven't spotted it.

Agreed he's held himself back at times but for him to slate him oh "he'd be doing that for Leicester". Like you said, didn't pick up on the occassions he made the runs but the ball wasn't played.

44 minutes ago, AjcW said:

It's traveling England fans... they're a bunch of UKIP supporting Sun readers lollol 

Always travel in big numbers though. Whether you like them or not, England have always had one of the biggest away followings in world football. They may be UKIP supporting Sun readers but they're loyal, committed and deserve some long overdue success...

Archived