Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Vardy Death Threats

Just now, AmarteyAndChill said:

It's such stupid foreigners who don't go to games and happen to support Manchester United etc. Why is he even listening? Id be laughing my head off at these low life's. They've got nothing better to do. Keep scoring Jamie pal!

I wouldn't if I were him.

They know the routes he takes, where he lives etc. Has valid reasons to be concerned for his family's welfare.

May well living in, understandably, some fear of what could happen next.

2 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

It's such stupid foreigners who don't go to games and happen to support Manchester United etc. Why is he even listening? Id be laughing my head off at these low life's. They've got nothing better to do. Keep scoring Jamie pal!

no need for that, man.

Most of these things are just idiots wanting attention but you just never know who is sending them and he's right to be aware of it and make it public. I'm sure, given his reputation, it won't be taken too seriously by most observers but he should take appropriate steps.

Just now, Wymeswold fox said:

I wouldn't if I were him.

They know the routes he takes, where he lives etc. Has valid reasons to be concerned for his family's welfare.

May well living in, understandably, some fear of what could happen next.

exactly, just waking up knowing that there is a person willing to kill you for no legit reason will turn your life into hell

People do seem to target Vardy but then again he always goes to the media so the people feel powerful and get attention for a minute. Also he is a chav and these losers still think they're 'above him'.

Not sure about the people cutting his wife up with their cars. That's a bit psycho.

Guest MattP

Easy for us to say I suppose but he is best off ignoring it.

As far as I'm aware I've not read a case yet of a genuine killer who decided to tell the victim on Twitter first that hes going to do it.

Just now, lgfualol said:

People do seem to target Vardy but then again he always goes to the media so the people feel powerful and get attention for a minute. Also he is a chav and these losers still think they're 'above him'.

Not sure about the people cutting his wife up with their cars. That's a bit psycho.

In no way judgemental, then

These are not fans of Football, especially not fans of Leicester City.

They are immature and pathetic individuals who sit in their dingey little bedrooms trolling people and when they get called down for dinner they're mummys little angel.

So many stories these days make me wonder about the extent of mental imbalance in human beings,. We talk so much about cancer, heart problems, diabetes and so on, but so little about troubled minds.

When I was young, instances of serious crime such as murder were rare in Leicester and Leicestershire. Now it's such a regular occurence it hardly raises an eyebrow.

Football manager scoops several millions for the near-serial inevitability of being sacked and people make threats like this. Strange. I reckon there's plenty of schoolkids - when asked what they'd like to be when they grow up - would tell their careers teacher "A sacked Premiership football manager".

They'd never need to work again.    

Dictionary

chav
tʃav/
noun
BRITISHinformalderogatory
noun: chav; plural noun: chavs
  1. a young lower-class person typified by brash and loutish behaviour.
Origin
6f4c43713b0ed28269547f316a661d47a207a69e471b5897e70d86c4a1c7e6e2.png
1990s: probably from Romany chavo ‘boy, youth’ or chavvy ‘baby, child’: sometimes said to have originated in Chatham, Kent, and to be a shortening of that name.

Use over time for:
5c64294e59fe13fe9872d9ae2c0daea59199bc5a.png

i know the meaning of "chav" but this put me to tears

"chavo"

lollollol

chavvy chase

12 minutes ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

Wish Jamie and his wife would stay out of the limelight. Keep their mouths shut. Let others talk crap.

Yeah I say he should just stop getting death threats

Archived