Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Vardy Death Threats

The whole thing is quite pathetic.

I'd be amazed if any were Leicester fans and that any were genuine. Obviously you can't ignore these kind of things, but I'll bet some google translate "EPL" fan from the Far East doesn't actually bother him. People in the stands give him worse every game. 

Theres an amazing modern culture that takes chinese whispers as gospel. Vardy clearly states that he was in doping when the supposed meeting took place. Someone should clarify it, freaks will post less snake emojis and we can all move on with our lives. 

Who gives a fvck if he was part or CR getting sacked. One thing sending him a threat but bang out of order to threaten his wife and kids. Then some cvnt cutting her up with the kid's in the car.

The lines been crossed these cvnts need prison.

2 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Who gives a fvck if he was part or CR getting sacked. One thing sending him a threat but bang out of order to threaten his wife and kids. Then some cvnt cutting her up with the kid's in the car.

The lines been crossed these cvnts need prison.

These morons that are threatening the vardys is no fan of LCFC. They should be sent to prison 

2 minutes ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

These morons that are threatening the vardys is no fan of LCFC. They should be sent to prison 

I don't care who they support threats to women and children are so fvcking wrong.

42 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

The whole thing is quite pathetic.

I'd be amazed if any were Leicester fans and that any were genuine. Obviously you can't ignore these kind of things, but I'll bet some google translate "EPL" fan from the Far East doesn't actually bother him. People in the stands give him worse every game. 

Theres an amazing modern culture that takes chinese whispers as gospel. Vardy clearly states that he was in doping when the supposed meeting took place. Someone should clarify it, freaks will post less snake emojis and we can all move on with our lives. 

Clearly not Leicester fans.

CR wil always remain in foxes hearts for what he achieved. The owners made a difficult decision to sack CR. But IMO that descision was the right one. 4 games 4 wins and they are scoring goals again. On the threats to the vardy family are not acceptable these morons should be named and shamed and sent to prison?

9 hours ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

I remain pretty damn sure that one or more players put the boot in, to end Claudio's reign here.

Speculation or even hard evidence does not give anyone the right to behave like thugs.

9 hours ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

No need for death threats, though.

A bit above your liking, so what would be acceptable in your view? 

11 hours ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

I remain pretty damn sure that one or more players put the boot in, to end Claudio's reign here.

No need for death threats, though.

No evidence that, that, was the case though. Even If the players were unhappy with the way things were going then not wanting to lose every week and the club getting relegated at least would show that they care about the club and winning.  Damned if you maybe did, Damned if you don't.

After what we saw this week in London. Death threats are sickening and should be dealt with accordingly by the police. Someone needs to be made an example of to put an end to this keyboard warrior nonsense. 

If Ranieri just kept things the way things were from

lsdt season e.g high press etc then he would still be in a job! Instead he reverted back to his usual

second season syndrome and try to change everything!

He was the master in his own downfall 

Archived