Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Swarles Barkley

Misheard phrases/sayings

4 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

When annoyed I sometimes say "it really bites my goat"

And so you should. 'Bite' and 'Goat' are words that somehow belong with each other, especially from the viewpoint of lions or other predatory beasts. I'm going to be using it from now on.

'Goat' is actually my favourite word. I'd be a terrible goat-herder as I would spend the majority of my time laughing, rather than keeping a proper eye on my goats. 

Since moving away from Leicester I have noticed how many people in God's great city say 'straight the way'.

I saw a guy on Facebook the other day banging on about 'flying on all cylinders' also.

'Moo point' is another, think it's been referenced in IT Crowd and Friends too with 'damp squid'.

40 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Not a phrase but my Mum used to think Rihanna's song was called Hazel's got the music lol 

These are great. One of my mates asked me what a McHammer was... He meant MC Hammer. The same person also once told me he likes listening to a bit of Jay Zed.

lol it's funny this thread shouldd pop uup today. MMy son was on the bus home with me, eating his M&M's , and he said "I shared my peanuts" (wiith the boy sitting beside him) I thought he said  "I shaved my Penis" lol 

1 hour ago, Beliall said:

lol it's funny this thread shouldd pop uup today. MMy son was on the bus home with me, eating his M&M's , and he said "I shared my peanuts" (wiith the boy sitting beside him) I thought he said  "I shaved my Penis" lol 

A psychiatrist would love you ......      :)

Archived