Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simon789us

Summer 2017 player incoming / outgoing

29 minutes ago, Melbourne Fuchs said:

Are you so sure that Mahrez will be leaving?

well, it looks like it. he stayed for the CL season and i believe he has a gentleman's agreement with owners that's why he doesnt have a release clause in his contract

1 hour ago, the fox said:

i want to give mendy and musa another season, just get another fullback,CB and a mahrez replacement and we are good to go.

I'd give Demarai Gray a starter's berth if Mahrez leaves. Getting another replacement will only limit his own playing time. The boy has talent but needs to be given a chance week in week out to fulfil his potential.

13 hours ago, TK95 said:

I'd give Demarai Gray a starter's berth if Mahrez leaves. Getting another replacement will only limit his own playing time. The boy has talent but needs to be given a chance week in week out to fulfil his potential.

we can't afford the luxury of giving him a starting spot for the season, people think replacing mahrez is easy, just take it this way, hazard had 45 goals+assists in the last  3 season. mahrez has 42. i cant trust gray enough to be the main man, he has more than 1000 minuts in this season and he didnt show that he can pick up the offensive load of a mahrez caliber player

2 hours ago, the fox said:

i want to give mendy and musa another season, just get another fullback,CB and a mahrez replacement and we are good to go.

I hope Mahrez stays. Not sure he'll get a big move after this seasons' dip in form. Personally I'd rather see Mendy and Musa replaced. Not seen anything from Mendy and other than glimpses of some potential against Barca, Palace and Everton, Musa has really struggled with his basic technique at this level on carpet like pitches.  

Musa can go on the first day of the summer window please.. I dont want to see Musa in a Lcfc footbsll shirt again after the last game. I gave him the desetved time due to the bad team form and rot confidence overall at the start. After given a really chance to prove yourself in a inform and confident squad... and ****s up that bad with lazy positioning and no real high intensity and making us weaker its embarrasing really. You could tell the frustration in Slimani with him from the start.

Shouldnt take that long for a player to adapt (ndidi) and understand the dna of our squad.. and he hasnt.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Still need a couple of good quality centrebacks, unless Amartey is going to adapt to it, but would still need one. 

Happy to sell Musa and Slimani if we can get anywhere near our money back.  Think both haven't lived up to expectations and won't in the future. Although I wouldn't sell Ulloa and Slimani in the same window unless we can find a quality replacement. 

Bringing James back into the fold will take pressure of the need for a midfielder.

Need to make a massive effort to give our quality youngsters a chance or risk loosing them. Chilwell, Gray, Ndidi, Amartey should be close to regulars next season. 

We've still not improved our XI since last season. We need to long term be looking at doing that. Our centre halves have shown they are perhaps on the decline and I'd like to see a couple bought in. We need competition for Simpson and a proper left winger would be nice as another option. I can see Musa and/or Slimani leaving so we need another forward. Ulloa too so probably two new attackers. I think Mahrez will stay. Kasper is the genuine worry, he's gold this season.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

We've still not improved our XI since last season. We need to long term be looking at doing that. Our centre halves have shown they are perhaps on the decline and I'd like to see a couple bought in. We need competition for Simpson and a proper left winger would be nice as another option. I can see Musa and/or Slimani leaving so we need another forward. Ulloa too so probably two new attackers. I think Mahrez will stay. Kasper is the genuine worry, he's gold this season.

I'm fairly confident that you've got the last 2 the wrong way round ....

Depends who comes in for Mahrez and Schmeichel, and how much is offered. I'm not sure anyone will meet our valuation of Mahrez due to his patchy form. No idea what we'd value Schmeichel at- it's not very often a world-class keeper changes clubs in his prime, not much to compare it against.

40m for Deeney

Depends on the new manager who goes. I think Ulloa will go even though he's not crying anymore - he'll be looking for one last contract before going to Spain or China or something. Musa probs out on loan.

I could actually see us bringing in another CM, so Amartey or Mendy will go out on loan. 

4 hours ago, the fox said:

regardless it makes no sense to offload them now when their value is very low. There is a very high chance at some point in the future their value will increase.

The thing in our favour with Mahrez and Schmeichel, who I agree are the two most likely to move, is they're both settled in England and I don't think either would leave for the sake of leaving. I'm not sure the top six or seven in this country would come in for them and I'm not sure the massive European clubs would either.

59 minutes ago, Reg Vardy said:

We will lose Kasper.....Liverpool, United, Man City would all improve with him....Arsenal also might have a big rebuilding job.....it is too good a match for him not to go

Not sure Kasper would leave unless Man U came in. If they did then I am sure he would be gone immediately.

3 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Not sure Kasper would leave unless Man U came in. If they did then I am sure he would be gone immediately.

Will probably depend on whether Liverpool get on the champions league and whether De Gea stays at ManUtd.

Liverpool very keen on Kasper, but it'll take 25/30m.

9 minutes ago, Bryn said:

The thing in our favour with Mahrez and Schmeichel, who I agree are the two most likely to move, is they're both settled in England and I don't think either would leave for the sake of leaving. I'm not sure the top six or seven in this country would come in for them and I'm not sure the massive European clubs would either.

Our owners want the club competing for the European spots...I am not sure anyone will meet the club's valuation of Mahrez after his form this season, and I could see Kasper staying with a bump in wages, and possibly the captains armband (he really, really likes the owners).

I will reserve judgement on Musa, Mendy, and Slimani until after the next slate of games. There is no way Shakespeare can start the same 11 every three days for 3 weeks. They all will be given a chance to prove themselves under the new regime; if they aren't given that chance, then I am guessing the club will be planning to write off the loss.

1 minute ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Our owners want the club competing for the European spots...I am not sure anyone will meet the club's valuation of Mahrez after his form this season, and I could see Kasper staying with a bump in wages, and possibly the captains armband (he really, really likes the owners).

I will reserve judgement on Musa, Mendy, and Slimani until after the next slate of games. There is no way Shakespeare can start the same 11 every three days for 3 weeks. They all will be given a chance to prove themselves under the new regime; if they aren't given that chance, then I am guessing the club will be planning to write off the loss.

We will be playing once a week next season so the squad needs to be trimmed right down 

Archived