Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

The Foxestalk World Cup of Food - Quarter Finals

Quarter Finals, Who gets your vote?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Doner Kebab (Turkey) Vs Moussaka (Greece)

2. 2. Meat Pie (Australia) Vs Tandoori Chicken (India)

3. 3. Burrito (Mexico) Vs Paella (Spain)

4. 4. Tagine (Morocco) Vs Fish & Chips (UK)

8 hours ago, separator said:

Can't stand Spanish or Mexican food tbh, having to pick between a Burrito or Paella is like having to pick between Gary Glitter or Jimmy Savile to babysit your children. 

I'd have to go for Saville. At least he might Fix it for the kids dreams to come true before he put them through their worst nightmare. Gary Glitter would probably sing to them first (Which is arguably as bad as some of the other things he might do to them)

16 hours ago, separator said:

I take it Deep Fried Locust (Thailand) & Guinea Pig (Peru) were knocked out in the qualifiers for this competition. A shame because they both taste better than fvcking Paella

lol

Have you actually tried locust?  I tried cricket and it tasted like washing liquid.  I'll assume locust would taste rather similar to the cricket. 

5 hours ago, The Blur said:

lol

Have you actually tried locust?  I tried cricket and it tasted like washing liquid.  I'll assume locust would taste rather similar to the cricket. 

I tried cricket once and had a pretty decent afternoon.

Archived