Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Shots Fired Outside House of Commons

7 minutes ago, Benguin said:

Agree somewhat as it seems absurd trying to save someone responsible for horrific acts but he might have information about further attacks.

Personally prefer him him to answer for his crimes in a court of law and rot in jail for the rest of his life- he probably WANTED to die to ' escape punishment'

1 minute ago, MPH said:

I commend the paramedics in this photo for putting personal feelings to one side and remaining professional.

there's no confirmation that was the attacker though.

Guy on BBC now saying he spoke to police officers in the aftermath and saying there could have been 2 assailants (1 white, 1 black) in the car that crashed in to people and railings outside Parliament. 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

there's no confirmation that was the attacker though.

Guy on BBC now saying he spoke to police officers in the aftermath and saying there could have been 2 assailants (1 white, 1 black) in the car that crashed in to people and railings outside Parliament. 

If you notice, he has his arms strapped down.... that would be highly unusual for the average injured person....

Just now, MPH said:

If you notice, he has his arms strapped down.... that would be highly unusual for the average injured person....

like I said, no confirmation and just speculation but I see what you're saying. 

Assailant stretchered into an ambulance, WTF, they should give him a few doses of adrenaline and smelling salts to bring him around, then be poking their fingers into his open wounds until he passes out then bring him around again and throw the c^nt into the Thames. 

3 minutes ago, Firegrande said:

Watching them poor children walking out of Westminster they must be so frightened being in there with all this going around them 

I'm hoping most of them thought it was a bit of a game, and not scared 

6 minutes ago, Firegrande said:

Watching them poor children walking out of Westminster they must be so frightened being in there with all this going around them 

I feel sorry for their parents as well who may be miles and miles away not knowing if they're safe or not, more-so at the time immediately after the attacks. 

Just now, StanSP said:

I feel sorry for their parents as well who may be miles and miles away not knowing if they're safe or not, more-so at the time immediately after the attacks. 

Couldn't begin to think what they were going through 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

looks like knives/weapons of the attacker as he got stretchered away

I'd be surprised if this is the attacker who died.... It does indeed seem more likely that there were two attackers just as you suggested earlier...

Archived