Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sambiasso

Full ticket details Atletico (H) Announced

Full ticket details for Leicester City’s UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final home leg clash against Atletico Madrid have now been confirmed.

Following the thrilling Last-16 success over FC Sevilla, the Foxes continue their European exploits against Diego Simeone’s La Liga giants at the Vicente Calderon on Wednesday 12 April before later welcoming them to Leicester City Stadium on Tuesday 18 April. 

HOME FIXTURE 
Leicester City vs. Atletico Madrid 
Tuesday 18 April, 2017 (KO 7.45pm GMT) 
Leicester City Stadium 

Ticket Prices:

Please note that the wheelchair spaces in the West Stand will be priced at £15 plus a FREE Companion. Any supporter who is located in the front row in the North Stand, South Stand and West Stand will be charged a flat rate of £25 (unless their concession price is lower). These are due to the possibility of restricted views of the near pitch as a result of the advertising boards required by UEFA and/or media. 

Selling Arrangements:

On-sale dates
Season Ticket Holders – 2pm on Monday 27 March 
Gold Members – 9am on Tuesday 4 April 
Silver Members – 9am on Wednesday 5 April 
City Members – 9am on Thursday 6 April 
General Sale - 9am on Friday 7 April 

Please note, as per the previous UEFA Champions League home fixtures, the UEFA Champions League Cup Scheme will not be running for this fixture. 

The deadline for Season Ticket Holders to purchase their own seat is 6pm on Monday 3 April, after which time these seats will be released for sale to Members. 

Tickets for the home fixture for Season Ticket Holders will be on sale until 1pm on Saturday 1 Aprildue to City’s Premier League clash with Stoke City. Tickets will then be made available to purchase after the final whistle for a period of 45 minutes. Please note, there will be NO sales via the City Sales Centre for Season Ticket Holders on Sunday 2 April. 

All supporters purchasing tickets will receive a paper ticket for this fixture. All tickets shall be sold on the basis of one ticket per Season Ticket or Membership. All Member sales periods are subject to availability. 

Seat Relocations:

Due to competition requirements to facilitate an increased number of UEFA’s broadcast and commercial partners for the Quarter Final stage, the Club is mandated to alter its seating configuration in some parts of the stadium. Unfortunately this will mean that the availability of seats regularly used by some Season Ticket Holders will be affected.

Those affected Season Ticket Holders will be contacted directly and given notice of an exclusive window in which they can relocate to a different part of Leicester City Stadium. This window will be open between 9am on Friday 24 March and 2pm on Monday 27 March. Only those Season Ticket Holders who are required to relocate will have access to alternative seats that are not currently occupied by other Season Ticket Holders. 

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/2016-17/ucl-atletico-madrid-home-leg-ticket-information-3640019.aspx#bFLWaWSYmMxzzymQ.99

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

This is where I start praying that there's still some on general sale on the 7th. :(

This they have been for every game so far haven't they, because of the pricing and us releasing the extra tickets in the corner near the away fans.

lol

I roll my eyes at people excessively complaining about things the club do but they really are bastards aren't they? As if they've put it up from 50 quid. Why? That extra fiver makes fvck all difference to them. Such a long and expensive season for us all.

It is greed from the club. Totally unnecessary increase in price that hurts us more than them. It's a shame we can't be a club that comes out and treats fans with more respect. I know people will say £45 is fine for a CL quarter final but they could charge £20 without noticing. 

2 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

lol

I roll my eyes at people excessively complaining about things the club do but they really are bastards aren't they? As if they've put it up from 50 quid. Why? That extra fiver makes fvck all difference to them. Such a long and expensive season for us all.

That extra £150k will make all the difference... I mean, it's not like they made nearly £75m from the champions league already or anything.

41 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

lol

Exactly and the club have made millions upon millions from the CL this year. 

Just have a free doughnut and a packet of crisps instead.

Greed.

After last season we have become one of the richest clubs in the World/in the league?

It's not as if we are in a financial mess.

42 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

£55 for a gold member is madness. Especially if we are 4 nil down from the first leg lol

Definitely still going though!

Exactly. 55 notes to watch a match potentially already well lost haha 

Archived