Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Jobs

absense

learn to spell the fooking word and i'll answer your question retard

;)

It was a bastard typo....pfft - don't bother then, I aint interested anymore. :rolleyes: :lol: ;)

I aint got a job, got kicked out of college 6 months ago and since then, i just sat about and done nothing, this is the real life.

I got a job interview for the county council this monday, starting salary £13,000 a year for a 17 year old aint bad i spose, working on the p.cs and shit in county hall.

Hopefully ill get it. :)

Then you can post on here all day :P

Guest Daniel

lol, your right mate i can!

And i will do, i got a driving lesson in half hour and then ill be back to post. :)

And i will do, i got a driving lesson in half hour and then ill be back to post. :)

I MUST take lessons soon :unsure:

Same here - Only had one go driving a car so far! :lol:

I MUST take lessons soon :unsure:

Same here - Only had one go driving a car so far! :lol:

Ive never :blink:

Guest Daniel

Ive had 11 lessons and in for my test, no doubt ill be taking teeno some away games this season if he gives me a nice amount for petrol money and brings a young blonde with him. :)

Ive had 11 lessons and in for my test, no doubt ill be taking teeno some away games this season if he gives me a nice amount for petrol money and brings a young blonde with him. :)

What about me mate ? :D;)

Guest Daniel

What, teeno brings you with him?

Didnt know you wer young and blonde mate, oh and female!

Only messing, how old are you then?

Guest Daniel

I dont want to look in my mirror and see you 2 up hill gardeners, pulling each others sausages in the back of my car, nah only messing, im sure i can get you both in the old Suzuki Swift. :)

Guest Daniel

Ive got an interview on monday for county hall, if i get the job ill be above my dad in the county council on my first ever job. :lol:

I got 10 GCSEs C and above which is pretty good.

Archived