Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

What happened to the Tim Davies thread?

Where did it go?

Are a few people a bit :blush: ?

Whoever that was :thumbup: bloody hilarious reading all the kiss ass comments. :clap:

"can I just say.... wow" lol lol lol lol lol lol

:chant:

This one's next for the chop methinks.............all traces of the incident are being wiped from the forum it's like the X-Files

ha ha ha ha ha... Where's Mulder and Scully when you need them?

Oh don't worry they're on here all the time, big Leicester fans.

In fact, I get the feeling that either one could sign up to this forum at any time to pass on their messages of moral support.

Well worth it to be fair. Who gives a shit.

A lot of people actually, whoever did it can actually be charged with deception and the messageboard can be closed down for failing to control its posters - so you can go and kiss Micky Adams arse somewhere else...cant you!

Whichever knobhead has done it though has got Foxes Talk (and themselves) into shit loads of trouble - I hope they are pleased with themselves

How?

Who are they in trouble with, the SAG or the tea lady at the Training Ground?

"shit loads of trouble..." lol lol lol

:thumbup: to whoever, expossed the masses a treat :thumbup:

How?

Who are they in trouble with, the SAG or the tea lady at the Training Ground?

"shit loads of trouble..." lol lol lol

:thumbup: to whoever, expossed the masses a treat :thumbup:

Read my previous post and check out the law books - smart arse

i logged onto foxes talk and read that thread 1st. it was funny but interesting but i wasnt sure if it was really TD or not. wanted to post "best.thread.ever" but it had been removed.

Sir JJ Wilcox was it you who did it? bloody great!

A lot of people actually, whoever did it can actually be charged with deception and the messageboard can be closed down for failing to control its posters - so you can go and kiss Micky Adams arse somewhere else...cant you!

Sir JJ has best run for the hills then. I feel sorry for MrC if someone actually used Tims email address to sign himself up.

lol lol lol lol lol Just because you were had a treat.

This is brilliant.

Archived