Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

We have got to remove this man

Come on now, it's getting silly. Everyone with half a brain cell must know that sooner rather than later Mr Adams will be leaving this club, so instead of waiting for the inevitable to happen isn't there something we can do to speed up the process? Why is there any need for this agony? He's had enough time and chances to turn things around and he hasn't. Infact it's getting worse, he doesn't even care anymore and he's a menace to this club. He know's this aswell, he's just waiting for the sack. But the club obviously have implications with this because of the financial problems. But that's crazy, Micky Adams isn't bigger than this football club and shouldn't be dictating what's going on. He must be removed and removed now, can't us fans all chip in and pay the chestnut off?

So what can we do?

Boycott more games? Constantly boo next home game irrespective of the performance? All stand up and expose our penis/twat to indicate we are currently having our pants down? Demonstration?

Come on what can we do, he has got to go. There's a chance we can still go up if he goes, come on now! We can do this shit, let's topple this fella, like Saddam's statue was.

Fair do's Michael you certainly know how to piss 32,000 people off, perhaps you should diversify and become a supplier of practical jokes similar to stink bombs and fake poo's. I could just see it now.............

Out

Some interesting forms of protest there! :D

I think the booing and 'Adams Out' chants will be enough though!

Please do us all a favour Mr Adams and walk! :thumbup:

24672[/snapback]

well im sure if this starts then it will quickly go round the whole ground and Adams will be in his last game in charge :D:thumbup:

I reckon the birds should stand up all game with their twats out cept my auntie and me mum wen she goes down vs stoke. No seriously we'll struggle to get him out as he's a very stubborn man so i'll be very suprised if he walks but in mondays mercury he told us to carry on what were doing and he'll walk

its simple...chant one or the other of these catchy tunes...

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING

Or

ADAMS OUT

I now hate myself for saying this because before about a month ago I really respected Micky. He will go with regards...though I really can't stomach him anymore...God its depressing

I was thinking more along the lines of waiting outside the reception area after our next home game, and calling for Adams to resign when he is leaving. If there are enough of us there and we are vocal enough, he will have to have got the message that we don't want him here anymore.

I dont agree with chanting Adams Out ! It just feels wrong :(

24859[/snapback]

I Agree :ph34r:

24860[/snapback]

Why does it? Support him during the game but if he messed up again then chant it after the match, or during the game if we have lost another 2 goal lead and/or playing like a sunday league team.

Deffinetly!! I think it would be going abit too far to be waiting outside the ground for him. I do want Adams out but doesnt mean I still respect the guy. He is a good manager, its just that he's been here too long.

R.I.P Adams, your reign is over :(

24859[/snapback]

24860[/snapback]

Why does it? Support him during the game but if he messed up again then chant it after the match, or during the game if we have lost another 2 goal lead and/or playing like a sunday league team.

24867[/snapback]

I guess i respect him too much to do that to him !

24859[/snapback]

24860[/snapback]

24867[/snapback]

I guess i respect him too much to do that to him !

24870[/snapback]

He doesnt mind slagging off the fans here there and everywhere. But ok, if you respect him no matter what :wacko:

What has he said about us ?

24873[/snapback]

After the Preston league game he was saying how the fans need to get behind the team and not criticise/abuse players like Gareth Williams and Kevin Pressman. He said that the fans are not helping the team. He also went on the offensive and told the fans all the things HE has achieved during his time here.

24873[/snapback]

After the Preston league game he was saying how the fans need to get behind the team and not criticise/abuse players like Gareth Williams and Kevin Pressman. He said that the fans are not helping the team. He also went on the offensive and told the fans all the things HE has achieved during his time here.

24879[/snapback]

Kinda true what Micky is saying actually. Its no good slagging players off at a time like this. Would you be able to perform your best even if your OWN fans are booing you? I reallly doubt it! I do agree by us all saying its time for Micky to go but what Micky has been saying is pretty true! Back the team guys instead of slaggin em, its not doing anygood!

I wouldnt boo during games it just makes the situation worse and could cost us even more points. Adams will go if and when the situation becomes untenable. He nos hes staring down the barrel and hes got to turn it round quickly otherwise its over. To be fair to the guy hes honest and will go when he personally thinks he can do no more.

Come on and get a grip. None of us are happy with the situation and we all think its time for a change. We may not all agree with his decisons but at the end of the day I do think hes doing what he thinks best and hes not as bad as the last manager is he! Just lets see what happens and back the team as much as we can. If things carry on then Adams will go but dont kid yourself and think you wont be right behind him if we win the next 8 out of the next 10.

Whatever will be will be with or without Micky at the helm.

24873[/snapback]

24879[/snapback]

which he has a point completely, ill slag sum fellow leicetser fans off i dont care, theres too many fans who slag players off after a few bad games and its pathetic :angry:

24873[/snapback]

24879[/snapback]

Kinda true what Micky is saying actually. Its no good slagging players off at a time like this. Would you be able to perform your best even if your OWN fans are booing you? I reallly doubt it! I do agree by us all saying its time for Micky to go but what Micky has been saying is pretty true! Back the team guys instead of slaggin em, its not doing anygood!

24881[/snapback]

I understand where Micky is coming from, but I don't recall any of the fans abusing/booing Kevin Pressman during the Preston game, despite his howler. There was a fair bit of ironic cheering whenever he caught the ball (after he conceded THAT goal) - but that's not getting on Pressman's back!

24873[/snapback]

24879[/snapback]

24881[/snapback]

No the Fans mustn't slag the players off it might affect their confidence - we'll just let Corky do it full blast in the Merc:

From my post of Oct 5th.

Leicester City were blasted for their "absolute rubbish" defending after crashing out of the Carling Cup to 10-men Preston North End at the Walkers Stadium last night.

City went out 3-2 in extra-time after conceding a 90th-minute penalty equaliser and boss Micky Adams was so seething at the outcome he let assistant manager Alan Cork comment afterwards.

Cork was in no doubt where the faults lay and said: "You are 30 seconds away, all you have to do is put your foot through the ball, move up and you have won the game."But instead you play a five-yard ball, end up giving a penalty away and confidence just went down the drain.

"When you are down to 10 men like they were and you get a goal it gives you a lift and you could see what it did to our lot.

"When we got to 2-1 up, we had a chance for three or four but, having said that, our defending was absolute rubbish, under-12 schoolboy stuff some of it.

"We have given three silly goals away at the Walkers Stadium. Not like Saturday when it was a farcical goal. Tommy Wright came on and hit the post and we should have won 2-1. This time, we should have won again by three or four.

"They are experienced players, but maybe too quiet when they should be working it out."

Pot and Kettle there methinks Micky - Shame it's taken you and your managment team, who are paid £100,000s 13 games to spot what the fans, who have paid hard earn money to watch saw from the 2nd game of the season.

MAs have you ever thought maybe, just maybe it is something to do with you why confidence is so low. I say, as one who didn't boo the players don't ever criticise the supporters again for voicing their opinions.

Yeh, Yeh, Mickys right we're wrong.

As Anish say's no one booed pressman it's called football humour FFS.

Let's get this straight it's very, very rare for a player to be booed for being crap, and boy don't we have a lot of them. These lot are booed because they're NOT TRYING.

Get the message Micky Adams, Alan Cork, Bill Anderson, it's not the lack of skills, it's not the lack of tactics, it's not the style, ITS THE APATHY and LACK OF PASSION that's pissing us off. OK

Bloody Hell am I fed up up with all these arguments about MICKY ADAMS it's LEICESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB that matters and most of this team just don't care a toss about this club.

Archived