Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Richie Partridge

I know we've just lost our manager, so transfer dealings won't be happening until we appoint someone but Partridge is on the verge of signing a 3 month loan deal with Rotherham! Oh my god, please don't let this happen. I've waited a long time for Partridge to become available again and we must get this lad in, forget Harper he'll be going along with Gemmill and we'll have enough money then to fund a deal for Richie.

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rotherham are waiting to hear back from Liverpool following their enquiry about Partridge's availability, but his agent Neil Sang has indicated he may be looking for a bigger club if he were to leave Anfield. (offical liverpool site)

Get him in! :angry:

Let's just say, if Gary Mac takes over and Partridge is still at Liverpool then he could well be his first signing. He signed him on loan when he was at Cov along with some other Liverpool youngsters during his time. Gary Mac rates Partridge very highly, I remember him raving about him.

Archived