Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Brighton & Hove Albion

Ticket details are here... http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ticke...,,10274,00.html

It says it's an initial allocation. Please note the line saying the match is ALL TICKET.

BHAFC have a park and ride scheme, as there is next to no street parking available. We used this last season, and getting to the ground is ok, but the queues were horrendous after the game, and it would have been quicker to walk back to the car!

There is a pub that is incorporated into one of the stands at the Withdean, which we used last season, and was quite pleasant. Shame about the queue to get in though :angry:

Apologies for being so lazy but when is this game?

I'm strongly considering going.

Also, is anyone else going from round here? (Kent)

Look at the title of the thread , haha , 11th of Feb mate :whistle:

Anyone have a rough idea of when the fox travel will be leaving the walkers? The OS doesnt have that information yet and I aint a clue how long it takes to get all the way down there!

Can't remember exactly, but we were at the ground well before kick off last time.

Me and Mark got bladdy drank I say!

Anyone have a rough idea of when the fox travel will be leaving the walkers? The OS doesnt have that information yet and I aint a clue how long it takes to get all the way down there!

Fox Travel coaches will depart at 8:30am and are priced at £17 adults and £15 concessions (Season ticket holders receive a £1 discount

Ticket details are here... http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ticke...,,10274,00.html

It says it's an initial allocation. Please note the line saying the match is ALL TICKET.BHAFC have a park and ride scheme, as there is next to no street parking available. We used this last season, and getting to the ground is ok, but the queues were horrendous after the game, and it would have been quicker to walk back to the car!

There is a pub that is incorporated into one of the stands at the Withdean, which we used last season, and was quite pleasant. Shame about the queue to get in though :angry:

Yeah i got focked over with that last year, assumed it was ok to travel without only to find i had to beg at the turnstile for spare tickets, which we got eventually :thumbup:

Yeah i got focked over with that last year, assumed it was ok to travel without only to find i had to beg at the turnstile for spare tickets, which we got eventually :thumbup:

Same thing happened to me and a few mates - we ended up getting some tickets off some locals in the pub after half an hour of arguements at the turnstiles

I've made that line stand out a little more, just in case.

just been down the ground , bought my tickets then told no coaches !!

had to leave my name and they are looking in to putting another coach on . if there aint a coach then i dont think i will go . 50 quid on the train is far too expensive

Archived