Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Brighton & Hove Albion

I should think it will involve a trip round the dreaded M25 at some point :cry:

I can't go im at work till 12 :mad:

It is possible to avoid it, but how well do you know London. :blink:

what time do we need to set off though, Ideally we'd like to be there n later than 2.

rac.co.uk

Total distance: 163.2 miles (262.6 km )

Total estimated time: 2 hours and 53 min

Don't drive tired. Plan a 15-minute break into your journey for every two hours you'll be on the road.

If you feel tired whilst driving stop at a service station for a coffee and take a short nap before continuing.

Average speed of 30 Miles/h on national and country roads.

Average speed of 60 Miles/h on motorways.

I'd leave for 9.30 to be on the safe side.

I'll find out when I purchase tickets for myself, Cobbo and Katy. :thumbup:

:o I thought I wasnt going to this one! Cheers Scow :cry: I hope there is room on FT I cant see how else we would get there and theres no way my car would get us down there :blink:

rac.co.uk

Total distance: 163.2 miles (262.6 km )

Total estimated time: 2 hours and 53 min

Don't drive tired. Plan a 15-minute break into your journey for every two hours you'll be on the road.

If you feel tired whilst driving stop at a service station for a coffee and take a short nap before continuing.

Average speed of 30 Miles/h on national and country roads.

Average speed of 60 Miles/h on motorways.

I'd leave for 9.30 to be on the safe side.

Or even 9ish

Nope it's not. The Cobblers Thumb is right near Brighton train station. It's definately not in walking distance, but probably about £4-£5 taxi. I did it last year.

You can fall out of the pub and onto the train that takes you to Preston Park Station, which is next to the Withdean Stadium. £2.10 return.

Train times are as follows

Leave Brighton to Withdean Stadium 1355-1407-1425-1437 journey takes 4 minutes

From Withdean to Brighton 1643-1702-1706-1711-1718 journey takes 6 minutes

I'm gutted. I was under the impression that we would be given a further allocation on top of the initial 893. :(

yeah ,2 of my mates who were gonna stay over the weekend couldnt get tickets so the weekend trip is off , me and a mate are just going down on fox travel now

Archived