Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Brighton & Hove Albion

You can fall out of the pub and onto the train that takes you to Preston Park Station, which is next to the Withdean Stadium. £2.10 return.

Train times are as follows

Leave Brighton to Withdean Stadium 1355-1407-1425-1437 journey takes 4 minutes

From Withdean to Brighton 1643-1702-1706-1711-1718 journey takes 6 minutes

My match ticket has just arrived and it includes a return Train, Bus or Park and Ride ticket so if you are in the town before the game, no need to buy a ticket.

After 10 phone calls to the ticket office, i have manage to get 4 returns, :D. Thanks for everyone looking at the thread, and now i have not wasted the hotel rooms whicked i booked before getting the tickets. :whistle:

I will know for the future.

Thanks

Now this may be one of the most important games of the season, Brighton vs Leicester at the withdean this saturday could decied weather we become in a real relagation scrap or pull away and just leave this season what might have been without Craig Levien.

I realise that all the tickets have been sold by the club and now i have one spare for the game, please someone take it from me. This is no hoax, and please only reply with sensible offers. I'm looking for around 15-20 pounds for it

Due to sudden family illness, I have two tickets available for the match at Brighton.

If anyone is interested, I am looking for face value (£21.50) on them and would meet you outside the ground at about 2.00 tomorrow afternoon for ticket/cash exchange.

I'm not bothered about selling both together - if you want just one that's OK.

Come on you Blue Boys!!

Due to sudden family illness, I have two tickets available for the match at Brighton.

If anyone is interested, I am looking for face value (£21.50) on them and would meet you outside the ground at about 2.00 tomorrow afternoon for ticket/cash exchange.

I'm not bothered about selling both together - if you want just one that's OK.

Come on you Blue Boys!!

Are these Still Free????

I would be interested in taking one of your hands! Will pay you the required.............. :D

OK - where do you want to meet? Brighton Station or outside the stadium? I'm going shopping in Brighton first (to keep Mrs. Isle of Wight Fox happy!) and am aiming to get to the ground by 2.00.

I'll PM you later with description to recognise me i.e. rolled-up copy of The Times under left arm, yellow rose in right lapel etc etc

Archived