Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wellman

HOLIDAY

Right lads, i'm off on holiday tommorow morning (Tuesday) so i won't be posting for about 2 weeks roughly. Don't worry, i'm back for the first game of the season thank god. So good luck for the next 2 weeks and hopefully a couple new members will be here by the time i get back. GOOD LUCK

BTW i'm off to Malta :)

Another 4 hours and I'll be leaving for Manchester airport for my holliday to Majorca.

Will miss being on the site :angry:

But I'll be showing everyone up on the first day of the new seaosn with me tan.

Hope you have a good holiday aswell Teeno mate, cya when you get back ! Try send me a email or something  :D

I've just put a tenner on me phhone so I'll try and text you, and you Scowy.

Won't make you to jelous.

"Great weather, going out tonight, meeting THAT girl again, going back to her room after, I'm proper brown and got no end of beautiful Spanish girls. Just nipping in the pool now, hows the rain in England. Speak to you later Teeno" :lol:

Hope you have a good holiday aswell Teeno mate, cya when you get back ! Try send me a email or something  :D

"Great weather, going out tonight, meeting THAT girl again, going back to her room after, I'm proper brown and got no end of beautiful Spanish girls. Just nipping in the pool now, hows the rain in England. Speak to you later Teeno" :lol:

I wish i was going on holiday , but saying that i wouldnt want to miss the Tournement :D See how good David Connolly really is ?!?!

I wish i was going on holiday , but saying that i wouldnt want to miss the Tournement :D See how good David Connolly really is ?!?!

I don't think Sunderland are playing in the tournament, are they? ;):ph34r:

I don't think Sunderland are playing in the tournament, are they? ;):ph34r:

Im confident after reading Mad Bikers thread on TB and he is defo gunna sign for us :D but he could get it wrong , nothing is 100%

I'll be away for a couple of weeks now too. I may be able to get access to the net once or twice and post the odd thing but for the most there shall be a lack of me on here for the next couple of weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

I got back last night.

Can't wait for Saturday. It's going to be great, so pleased I've made so many new mates n we're all sitting together.

Oh and Mark I iant sunburnt but me legs are peeling :lol:

Guest Daniel

Glad you both had nice holidays.

Mine in Amrica was great aswel, now its back to reality for us all, back to work and Leicster City, you got to love your english life. :)

Were you 2 surprised with how much the forums come along?

Oh and Mark I iant sunburnt but me legs are peeling :lol:

You should have used moisturiser, you silly boy!

Plenty before during and after your hols!

I didn't peel anywhere!

Glad you both had nice holidays.

Mine in Amrica was great aswel, now its back to reality for us all, back to work and Leicster City, you got to love your english life. :)

Were you 2 surprised with how much the forums come along?

Hell yea, i was honestly expected bout 5 new members but there was blimming loads. I was very pleased that the forum is flooding with true City fans, well played lads :)

Archived