Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ipswich Town

no student discounts unfourtunately. You'l be paying full price at 25 quid as have I.

I can't wait for the game, I'm at uni in Colchester (which is only 20 mins from ipswich) and i know so many town fans. I'v also managed to see a couple of Ipswich games as my mate has a pair of season tickets and they are awful. Apart from the Totenham game I'v not really seen any of Leicesters supposed good performances and even then we look far better than Ipswich. We should have mullered them at are place as well but just didn't finish well enough. They have absolutely no pace and Fuller is their only fit striker and I think (correct me if I'm wrong) has scored only 4 goals this season with a fair number of games. Apparently their youngster Danny Hayns is fit (scored last minute winner with his hand vs Norwich) but he looks like a poor mans Ryan Smith so nothing to worry about. Sito Castro, thier left back, is the only player I would take from their squad. Obviously this is all seen through very blue blooded biased eyes but I'l stand by it, Ipswich seem quite well organised/disciplined though.

Be a good game, ground reminds me a bit of Filbert Street, getting there by train is a complete pain in the arse, as is getting home for me. Loads of parking though, apparently Aldi (could be Liddle) is a good place to park but god knows where it is!

I just hope we win!!

yeah im definately goin. My parents are coming down, they got me my ticket otherwise id have stopped eating for a week. I just can't wait, for me this is as big as the Derby game which i couldn't get back for (stupid mid-week games). Your not Nick are you? Iv only met two leicster fans down here.

i havent been since norwich at home over crimbo so would really like to but ive got a msg and might have a job interview tomorrow

Nope im not nick - i havent had a city shirt with me till this term as when i got here over summer my flatmate got a cigarette buirn on my home one,and i only brought my black sash one up after christmas. ive only seen one other city fan and hes gone as last year was his last. are you a first year?

yep first year, i know one Leicetser fan in second year and another first year. One of thems going to the game, im in footie team and my second year mate is too, thats the sum of leicester fans out of 250 members!

Archived