Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Luton Town

1,770 tickets allocated, priced at £20.50 adults and £13.50 concessions. On sale to Priority 1 STH's from 27/02/06.

Fox Travel leaves at 11am.

Full details on ticket news page of the OS (see link/thread).

Great stuff. Will be going to that game. Newell's return ;)

Wonder how much train will cost

I think we are going to this one Matt and were thinking of going on the train. Its the main line to London so it will be a piece of piss as the station is fairly near the ground. Ill make some enquires re price :thumbup:

I think we are going to this one Matt and were thinking of going on the train. Its the main line to London so it will be a piece of piss as the station is fairly near the ground. Ill make some enquires re price :thumbup:

Goos stuff Katy, Not to far from Watford is it, we had to go up to Birmingham for that trip though.

Outward journey: Saturday 11 March 2006 from Leicester

Depart 11:35 12:05 12:35

Arrive 12:36 13:24 13:36

Changes 0 1 0

Duration 1:01 1:19 1:01

Return

Depart 17:04 17:53 18:19

Arrive 18:24 18:55 19:21

Changes 1 0 0

Duration 1:20 1:02 1:02

Prices - Adults

SAVER RETURN 0r Singles from £6

Children 5-15

SAVER RETURN or singles from £3

Hmm not leveled out as I had hoped

Its straight through from Leicester so no need to change

Fox Travel it is then!

I believed I pointed that out in an arse about face way Lease :P

You forget I live with the most straight talking bloke in the history of straight talking!!

I hadn't forgotten, he was pretty straight talking on saturday night :o:D

:o:ph34r: I know.

If you are getting the train, let us know, as I think we could well tag along. I'm making an executive decision!

:o:ph34r: I know.

If you are getting the train, let us know, as I think we could well tag along. I'm making an executive decision!

I think that is the plan as its so easy to get to on the train and less of the tagging, we are one big happy collective arent we :D

I think that is the plan as its so easy to get to on the train and less of the tagging, we are one big happy collective arent we :D

Woohoo!! :dance:

I'm going to this game, was nayway but now it will be even better. Hopefully after 10 or so pints, i'll see Mike Newell in the car park and he'll get served up.

Train seems abit steep, thought it would be cheaper than that. The single fare's a dodgy though, you can't get one back until about 7pm!

Does anyone know if the concessions prices for the Luton game include young adults as I am 17 and would like to know how much the tickets would be.

Cheers.

Think its £13.50 , not sure though.

Check on the OS

Archived