Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Luton Town

Should I?

Should I not?

Would anyone meet me for a beer?

Or would I be a loner with a boner?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I'm going with my mate , mash it up RudeBoi!!!! :unsure:

What's the best pub to drink in then for away fans do we know?

Where To Drink?

Josephine Kingston recommends the Bedfordshire Yeoman on Dallow Road near to the ground. Josephine adds "all away supporters are welcomed, except those from Watford!". To get to this pub, continue down Oak Road towards the official car park and then bear left following the road that goes behind the Main Stand. Continue to follow the road away from this stand and over a little bridge. On the left hand side you will see a Chip Shop (which always seems to do good business on matchdays) and over on the right you will see an alleyway. Go down this alleyway to the end and as you come out of it the pub is on your right. It is medium sized, popular with home and away supporters. Please note that alcohol is not served to away supporters within the ground.

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/

Hey i just got a ticket, and it is unreserved seating for the whole away section? If it is then I'll try and move to the loudest part :P

Potter ramp will take you to the front

Archived