Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Millwall

1,500 tickets allocated, priced at £19 adults, £12 senior citizens and £10 juniors. On sale to Priority 1 STH's from Monday March 18th, according to the OS. :o:unsure::blink: I think there might be a mistake....it should be 06/03/06, according to my calculations.

Fox Travel leaves at 10am.

Full details on the OS, I hope they correct them!!

Are there many places to park around the den?

Last time we parked in Greenwich, loads of parking, and safe. Unfortunately we got lost in the labyrinth that is South London. :blush:

Ill be going not sure how I'm travelling yet, I dont really fancy sitting on a coach all the way to south London but I dont really fancy the train n tube either

• 3 weeks later...

last time i went it was the old den, but if i was going by car then i would drive to stanmore and park at the tube station, really easy to find and cheap, then use the tube, get a ticket that you can use all day,cant remember what its called. Been in london all day, [ lorry driver], the A5 is a nightmare!! at kilburn, [ road works ] the A10 not very good around broad street, tottenham, if you go all the way round and come in from the east them major roadworks on the A13, The A1 down through islington is prob best.

last time i went it was the old den, but if i was going by car then i would drive to stanmore and park at the tube station, really easy to find and cheap, then use the tube, get a ticket that you can use all day,cant remember what its called. Been in london all day, [ lorry driver], the A5 is a nightmare!! at kilburn, [ road works ] the A10 not very good around broad street, tottenham, if you go all the way round and come in from the east them major roadworks on the A13, The A1 down through islington is prob best.

We got coins thrown at us at the old den and we were on the losing side :blink:

Tube from King's Cross/St Pancras: Northern line south (via Moorgate) to London Bridge. Jubilee line from London Bridge to Bermondsey.

Wembley revivalists might prefer to park at Stanmore and do the whole thing on the Jubilee line, just for old time's sake.

Archived