Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

What started as a pretty awful weekend has turned into a quite amazing one.

I lost about £60 by half 4 on Saturday.

Then with five minutes to go in our game, after spending a lot of the game convinced Millwall, despite ten men, were going to pinch it, my mate told me Millwall were 20/1 to win.

I don't usually piss around on my phone at the game but that's just far too good a price to leave. Fiver went on, 28/1 by the time it loaded.

Since then it's been win after win. I've turned £10 into about £300 and counting on the one more goal in plays. They're the most addictive bet by a mile.

7 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

What started as a pretty awful weekend has turned into a quite amazing one.

I lost about £60 by half 4 on Saturday.

Then with five minutes to go in our game, after spending a lot of the game convinced Millwall, despite ten men, were going to pinch it, my mate told me Millwall were 20/1 to win.

I don't usually piss around on my phone at the game but that's just far too good a price to leave. Fiver went on, 28/1 by the time it loaded.

Since then it's been win after win. I've turned £10 into about £300 and counting on the one more goal in plays. They're the most addictive bet by a mile.

That's turning into a really good bet this season. Did similar 10 mins from the end (only got 10/1). Also did for the Burnley game. Winning a shed load betting against city this season so small compensation.

Seville by 3 or 4+ on weds next averaged out at around 8/1 a week or so ago. Probably around evens now!

2 minutes ago, Hollism said:

Just came here to say that! Looks like so much value in Sevilla-2/3/4. Even Sevilla-1 is odds against!

IF you're going to bet Handicap wise, do Asian Handicap as you get the cover if you do -1 and finishes 1-0(Money back).

Best bet is 365 for Asian lines.

It is currently set at -1.5, -2 at around 1.9250 I think.

-2 is 3.100

Surely its all about handicap betting tonight.

Gonna stick £20 on each of these

Sevilla -2  5/2 

Sevilla -3 6/1

Sevilla -4 16/1 

At least then if I don't win any money it's because we've had a decent result. Could genuinely see all three of them coming in though