Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

On 15/03/2017 at 12:56, The Guvnor said:

Just thought I would check my 'cash out' on bet 365 for us to win the CL, £5 stake @ 100-1 ,  before last night it was £4.50 now it has leaped to the heady sum of £5,  my money back,  Jeez how totally underwhelming is that.

Absolute joke isn't it but I'm not that surprised either. Me and my Mum both had it as well lol the £20 now can be cashed out for... £20.

When the odds are now 28/1 after putting it on at 100/1 it's a bit annoying.

If we go through I'll be amazed if it goes above £50 either.

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

Absolute joke isn't it but I'm not that surprised either. Me and my Mum both had it as well lol the £20 now can be cashed out for... £20.

When the odds are now 28/1 after putting it on at 100/1 it's a bit annoying.

If we go through I'll be amazed if it goes above £50 either.

Ha Ha just looked on bet 365 my cash out has now dropped to £4.75 from £5 how the fcuk has that happened we are through to the Quarter finals lol

Felt supremely confident yesterday and decided to lump on £500 of my Shakey manager winnings on us winning today. Couldn't take the squeaky bum last half hour though, ended up cashing out around minute 72. Still not bad at all, cheers Kasper!

#InShakeyITrust

I had both teams not to score as a double, England and Germany.

This type of bet has screwed me before, notably Andorra scoring vs Wales, and Haiti scoring vs Brazil in a 5-1 defeat.

And bloody Azerbaijan bagged v Germany.

Azerbaijan are much improved but im never using that bet again.

16 hours ago, Donut said:

I had both teams not to score as a double, England and Germany.

This type of bet has screwed me before, notably Andorra scoring vs Wales, and Haiti scoring vs Brazil in a 5-1 defeat.

And bloody Azerbaijan bagged v Germany.

Azerbaijan are much improved but im never using that bet again.

I'm no lover of bets like that, or unders. Quite simply because you know you've got to wait the entire game for your potential win whereas with BTTS and overs it can be done by half time.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Spot on and same here.

I had it for a game last year, Atletico v Astana I think it was. It did come in but I spent the 90 minutes worrying they'd pinch a goal. Don't like the way you've got a 90 minute wait knowing that your bet could be over in an instant.

Think the luckiest one of these I had was Norwich v Middlesbrough in the play-off final. I had under 2.5. Check what happened lol 

• Like 1