Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Coventry City

Allocation is 2,102

On sale week starting 3rd April with Priority System as usual.

Adults £21

Seniors £11

NUS £11

:thumbup:

Juniors £8

I've asked if the allocation is likely to be increased, seeing as we used to take 5,000 to Highfield Road and all that.

Right, "We can have more tickets for the Coventry game if we need them but the most we have taken anywhere this season was just over 2000 to Derby".

So if it looks like we'll sell out, we can have more by the looks of it. :ermm:

Right, "We can have more tickets for the Coventry game if we need them but the most we have taken anywhere this season was just over 2000 to Derby".

So if it looks like we'll sell out, we can have more by the looks of it. :ermm:

NUS eh? Quality!

Maybe one for the train this one!

NUS eh? Quality!

Maybe one for the train this one!

I've been told that the Tesco carpark at the Ricoh has not been charging the £5 parking fee for matchdays at some matches, it may be that they don't think that my 62 year old coventry supporting mum is not a football fan however!

I've been told that the Tesco carpark at the Ricoh has not been charging the £5 parking fee for matchdays at some matches, it may be that they don't think that my 62 year old coventry supporting mum is not a football fan however!

:o You admit that? Who are you? :unsure:

:rolleyes: Same age (Or possibly younger) as some NUS people and I have to pay £21 :rolleyes::angry:

You're always banging on about how people shouldn't bother going to uni etc as it's just a waste of time and money when they could go out in to the big, wide world of work and earn money like yourself... so what's the problem?

Thatchers Britain.

If only.

She'd have had you tax dodging limpets out doing community service to pay for the additional schooling you require to get proper jobs in call centres and in the military.

And on Saturdays too.

Then there'd be no need for subsidised tickets for life's no hopers.

:ph34r::devil::devil::ph34r:

If only.

She'd have had you tax dodging limpets out doing community service to pay for the additional schooling you require to get proper jobs in call centres and in the military.

And on Saturdays too.

:D:P

Naughty naughty - you know you'll get someone taking that too seriously and getting all uppity!

Reel em in... reel em in.. :whistle:;)

:rolleyes: Same age (Or possibly younger) as some NUS people and I have to pay £21 :rolleyes::angry:

You've got a blimmin job, you're earning money - and you still want to get in for less than people with no job or no money. :blink:

If only.

And on Saturdays too.

Good Job I have a full time job and I work every other saturday :ph34r::cry:

I could'nt realy give a fack about Students - If they want to go and study for an x amount of years then its up to them , It just was'nt my cup of tea.

I only have a bit of banter when I call you tax dodging layabouts - although its true :P;)

Well they are all filthy soap dodgers, but to be honest the tax thing is just ridiculous because they do pay tax on a lot of things (hard to escape VAT) and if its just income tax you're referring to, they just don't have high enough incomes. As far as Council Tax goes - I'll give you that.

i'll be there with a mate. not sure if i'll wear a hat though. hope we take alot of fans. 2,000 - 5,000 sounds nice ammount to me. why do they have such a big away section there? is it because the cov fans dont fill the ground anyway?

i'll be there with a mate. not sure if i'll wear a hat though. hope we take alot of fans. 2,000 - 5,000 sounds nice ammount to me. why do they have such a big away section there? is it because the cov fans dont fill the ground anyway?

They give the away fans the corner and If they request more tickets - they give them all the stand behind the goal , Like they did Sheff Utd on saturday.

Archived