Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Coventry City

i'll be there with a mate. not sure if i'll wear a hat though. hope we take alot of fans. 2,000 - 5,000 sounds nice ammount to me. why do they have such a big away section there? is it because the cov fans dont fill the ground anyway?

Wear a hat...

You know it makes sense - all the kool kats are doing it.

I'll be going. Got free tickets in the corporate bit through the missus's work so you'll see me getting thrown out as we bang our 3rd past the scum

i have also been offered free tickets in the coperate but i am going to fork out and go with the city fans otherwise theres no point /il end up getting punched <_<

Why have cov allocated such a small amount initially? Will they give us many more through fear of trouble or other issues? Will there be many going on general sale?

Sorry i dont have anymore questions at the moment, im just wondering whether i should get my mate to get me tickets (STH) or wait till general sale.

Why have cov allocated such a small amount initially? Will they give us many more through fear of trouble or other issues? Will there be many going on general sale?

Sorry i dont have anymore questions at the moment, im just wondering whether i should get my mate to get me tickets (STH) or wait till general sale.

They've given us so few because the highest amount of fans we have taken this season was just over 2,000 to Derby. I doubt you'll have a problem getting them on general sale because I'd expect us to sell out the initial allocation pretty swiftly and then get more tickets :thumbup:

If you look at the Preston North End website you will see that their allocation for Coventry away on the 1st April is for 6000 :o Surely we will be allocated the same.

Maybe they have a good away following and they realise it may be a big game for them whereas with us we haven't sold over 2,000 all season which justifies the allocation. Any if we sell them we'll have another 1,000 more.

Archived