Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Coventry City

dont know if its been mentioned but Fox Travel costs £11 for adults and £9 for concessions with STH getting a £1 discount. coaches leave at 1pm from Walkers Stadium Car Park.

£11 for 5 minutes down the M69.. wasnt it lke £12 to sheffield?

Looking forward to this one now we are performing well should be getting the coach for this dont fancy the 3 mile trek from the train station.

Their away end is massive, we took about 3-4k on a Wednesday night and there looked a few seats left so Id say it held about 5-6k.

It's one of the worst grounds Ive been to for atmosphere. Hate these new grounds (no offence) but the Ricoh takes the biscuit.

Really eerie feeling inside, and it looks like Sainsbury's from the outside.

Their away end is massive, we took about 3-4k on a Wednesday night and there looked a few seats left so Id say it held about 5-6k.

It's one of the worst grounds Ive been to for atmosphere. Hate these new grounds (no offence) but the Ricoh takes the biscuit.

Really eerie feeling inside, and it looks like Sainsbury's from the outside.

lol I thought that the other day when i went by it :D

£11 for 5 minutes down the M69.. wasnt it lke £12 to sheffield?

piss take aint it mate ... especially when in my own car i use enough petrol out to the equivelant of 10p per mile so if i go it should cost me approx £6 or £7 for the whole trip.

does anyone know about car parking around the ground? i need to know as 3 of us are going and want to know if its safe up near the ricoh to park. cheers

Just read on the LCFC website that the club have increased their normal allocation to 5,000 tickets for the Coventry match.

Should be a good game - we're doing well, and they havent been doing badly lately. Add an ex-Leicester manager Micky Adams into that and i think we should have a good day out. Atmosphere should be really good in their new ground.

I know i'll be going - anyone else?????

piss take aint it mate ... especially when in my own car i use enough petrol out to the equivelant of 10p per mile so if i go it should cost me approx £6 or £7 for the whole trip.

does anyone know about car parking around the ground? i need to know as 3 of us are going and want to know if its safe up near the ricoh to park. cheers

A lot of the area around the ground is residential and has permit parking on matchdays. but there is a car park just off junction 3 of M6, think it's about £4 to park there and it's only a 10 minute walk to the ground. And if you go a bit further out along the roads near the ground it's not that far before the permit parking stops and there's plenty of spaces.

Don't park on the dual carriageway (pretty stupid idea in the first place) - about 800 wolves fans did and all got parking tickets.

I hope that we get around 3500 because if anyone can remeber last year at blackburn?

We took 7000, personally i didn't think it was a great atmosphere like it would of been if there had been around 3-4000 of us.

I will be going and making a lot of noise! :smile:

A lot of the area around the ground is residential and has permit parking on matchdays. but there is a car park just off junction 3 of M6, think it's about £4 to park there and it's only a 10 minute walk to the ground. And if you go a bit further out along the roads near the ground it's not that far before the permit parking stops and there's plenty of spaces.

Don't park on the dual carriageway (pretty stupid idea in the first place) - about 800 wolves fans did and all got parking tickets.

im hopefully guna find a space down sum random street......... :thumbup:

Despite it being a bank holiday it would be terrific if it was a sunny day, theres nothing better than going en mass to an away game and watching the footy in the sun, but like I say its a bank holiday :(

Archived