Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Norwich City

Tickets for this fixture are priced at £25 for adults; £18 for under 15s, students :thumbup: & senior citizens; and, £11 for under 12s. We have been provided with 15 wheelchair & helper ticketsand 13 ambulant & helper tickets at the same prices.

Selling arrangements are as follows:

Mon Mar 20-Season ticket holders (priority 1)

Tue Mar 21-Season ticket holders (priority 2)

Wed Mar 22-Season ticket holders (priority 3)

Thu Mar 23-Members

Fri Mar 24-General sale (subject to availability).

Fox Travel coaches will depart from Filbert Street car park at 9:30am, priced at £16 and £14 concessions (Season ticket holders receive a £1 discount).

Tickets for this fixture are priced at £25 for adults; £18 for under 15s, students :thumbup: & senior citizens; and, £11 for under 12s. We have been provided with 15 wheelchair & helper ticketsand 13 ambulant & helper tickets at the same prices.

Selling arrangements are as follows:

Mon Mar 20-Season ticket holders (priority 1)

Tue Mar 21-Season ticket holders (priority 2)

Wed Mar 22-Season ticket holders (priority 3)

Thu Mar 23-Members

Fri Mar 24-General sale (subject to availability).

Fox Travel coaches will depart from Filbert Street car park at 9:30am, priced at £16 and £14 concessions (Season ticket holders receive a £1 discount).

erm so how many tickets do we have ? :huh:

erm so how many tickets do we have ? :huh:
Is that £18 for 15 and under or just under?
how much does one pay if they are 15?
Why not contact the ticket office and find out?

:thumbup:

will there be tickets on sale on the gate.

ma nans gettin me 2 tickets tommorrow and sending them in the post but i need one more for my friend so does anyone know if they sell them on the gate. i should know anyway considerin i live up the dual carriage way from Norwich but anyone got any more information

Probably give this one a miss! :( anyone no why fox travel is leaving from filbert street car park instead of outside the walkers ? :P 18 pound seems a bit steep to me for a under 15's ticket !

I think the buses are leaving from the Filbert Street car park because they will be getting the stadium ready for the Tigers match and won't want the Fox Travel buses lined up outside the North Stand.

will do but was just asking on the forum which is for asking questions just like these :thumbup:
But repeating a question that was asked a day earlier with no response doesn't tell you anything..... :rolleyes:

sorry for the new thread i hope you will allow it Lisa :D

basically how much will it cost for me and Bertfox to go to Norwich by train return to Leicester il get in on a child and hes adult so

1 child 1 adult to norwich return

all these train websites are far too complicated for us lestoh thickos sorry :D

and what trains are the foxestalk massif catching?

cheers guys :thumbup::D

Archived