Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Norwich City

The cheapest I could find on the National Rail Enquiries site was £63.60 return for an adult. :o

You might try phoning 08457 484950 - I think that's the Rail Enquiries number.

why the bob are train prices so dear..we might have to fox travel it bert :ph34r::thumbdown:

or pay for halfway then hide in the toilets :S

why the bob are train prices so dear..we might have to fox travel it bert :ph34r::thumbdown:

or pay for halfway then hide in the toilets :S

It's actually £63 for an adult and a child combined - still a bit pricey though. <_< It gets a bit tricky when the journey's split between two train companies. You don't tend to get any discounts.

Trains are a rip-off unless you book well in advance to get a discount. I got a return from Darlington to Kings Cross for the Millwall game for £20, but I had to book that 2 months in advance.

All in all - an arse.

'Tis £59.00 for me to go to Coventry from Sheffield. My mate a non City fan has'nt got enough money for that and the ticket , so Im lending him £20!

Things we do for Leicester eh! :ph34r:

'Tis £59.00 for me to go to Coventry from Sheffield. My mate a non City fan has'nt got enough money for that and the ticket , so Im lending him £20!

Things we do for Leicester eh! :ph34r:

Best to go by car to cov

Anbody have any ideas about the parking situation at norwich????

Park in morrisons car park etc. theres loads of car parks there for all the shops if Not theres a multi story near the train station as you go into norwich. If you need any more information about parking message me because i spend many of my weekends shopping in Norwich.

Park in morrisons car park etc. theres loads of car parks there for all the shops if Not theres a multi story near the train station as you go into norwich. If you need any more information about parking message me because i spend many of my weekends shopping in Norwich.

Thanks for your help. How far is the walk to the ground from these car parks?

lol it is just over the road from the stadium you cant get lost just look for a big woolworths, morrisons, boots, jjb. you cant go wrong mate its so close. ill be at the game my first ever first team game its going to be amazing. many of my friends are norwich season ticket holders be great seeing them in the crowd.lol.

it doesnt come up with prices though does it? :S:S:(:ph34r:
It gives you the train times, you select the journey you want to take, then it comes up with the prices. :rolleyes: This is because some trains will have used up their allocated discount tickets. :thumbup:

sorry for the new thread i hope you will allow it Lisa :D
The idea of a ticket and travel forum is to give people an obvious place to go for info. Then there should be one thread dedicated to each match, saving numerous threads being started asking the same question. The info is then in one place, and as long as Mr C doesn't clear his archives, you can look at the thread again next season or whatever for any useful tips and advice. Obviously simplifying things is a bit too complicated for some. :rolleyes:

WARNING: If anyone is thinking of paying on the gate, apparently Norwich are liasing with our ticket office, and any unsold tickets could be returned for their own fans, as all of their games have all but sold out.

Does anyone know if the ticket office will accept or know if they accept Connexions card as a valid student card for the discount? or does it just have to be NUS?

Does anyone know if the ticket office will accept or know if they accept Connexions card as a valid student card for the discount? or does it just have to be NUS?

Bert, Ive got an Open University NUS card which the ticket office accepted for the Plymouth game and its not readily accepted everywhere like a 'proper' NUS card (although im a student too - just dont physically go to a building to study everyday) so it might be worth a go - try ringing the TO first if you going depends on whether you can get the discount or not - saves a wasted journey :thumbup:

Bert, Ive got an Open University NUS card which the ticket office accepted for the Plymouth game and its not readily accepted everywhere like a 'proper' NUS card (although im a student too - just dont physically go to a building to study everyday) so it might be worth a go - try ringing the TO first if you going depends on whether you can get the discount or not - saves a wasted journey :thumbup:

Cheers Kat :thumbup: I'll give them a ring tomorrow.

I can't see why they wouldn't accept it though. :blink::huh:

Cheers Kat :thumbup: I'll give them a ring tomorrow.

I can't see why they wouldn't accept it though. :blink::huh:

No worries, for the record the TO bird barely looked at mine, I think because its the same colour as this years NUS.

Good Luck :D

only park there if u want your car clamped, i live in norwich + know the best places to park, the mulit-storey is fine although expensive. the best place is to park near sainsbury's at the football car park. only £2 for the day + only about 20minutes walk from stadium.

When i've travelled between Norwich and Leicester before, i've found it cheaper to get a return to peterborough from leicester, then a return from there to norwich. Couldn't say the exact prices as i've got a student rail card. But hope that helps! :thumbup:

Child return cheapest to Norwich is £15 but you dont get back till half 9!

If you want to get back earlier it's £21

Adult cheapest return is £30 but again you can't get home till half 9

The price for the earlier train is £42!! this train get's back to leicester at 20:50

Bit expensive

:ermm:

Hope this helps bert and john :thumbup:

Archived