Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

why are..

He can't command players respect in the dressing room (like Micky), he makes dodgy signings (like Micky), and he's not exactly brilliant at his job at the moment... in my opinion he might at a push get us promotion next season but wouldn't get us much further than that. I'd much rather us getting an up-and-coming rather than a been-there-done-it-badly.

Plus he's 'blah'

He can't command players respect in the dressing room (like Micky), he makes dodgy signings (like Micky), and he's not exactly brilliant at his job at the moment... in my opinion he might at a push get us promotion next season but wouldn't get us much further than that. I'd much rather us getting an up-and-coming rather than a been-there-done-it-badly.

Plus he's 'blah'

29445[/snapback]

Spot on! I would rather have Gregory, Bassett, Francis, Wilkinson, Lee and McCallister over Megson and that's saying something!

He sounds exactly like Adams is and I can't stand another penis like that. There's so many up and coming managers out there that are worth a shot at - Penny, Newell, Parkinson, Levein, etc.

Please not Megson

Spot on! I would rather have Gregory, Bassett, Francis, Wilkinson, Lee and McCallister over Megson and that's saying something!

Yes, that you're clearly mad :P

I wouldn't mind Megson as much as others seem to. There are certainly people I would have ahead of him such as Penney, Levein and Strachan :ph34r:

But Megson would be a much better choice than the likes of the guys you mentioned above IMO.

Yes, that you're clearly mad :P

I wouldn't mind Megson as much as others seem to. There are certainly people I would have ahead of him such as Penney, Levein and Strachan :ph34r:

But Megson would be a much better choice than the likes of the guys you mentioned above IMO.

29454[/snapback]

Ok, I might have been abit silly but I don't rate Megson at all. He's done pretty well at West Brom in division one, but there are plenty of Brom fans who give the same description of Megson as we do and did of Adams. It's a little freaky and I don't like it.

REMEMBER THIS

He paid us money for that joke of a player marshell so.........

PLEASE LEICESTER DO NOT GET HIM PLEASEEEEEEEE :(

29486[/snapback]

We actually made a profit on him! :lol:

I'd be devasted if he came here. Its not very ambitious is it. He's tried and failed, twice in the Premiership. Craig Levein, Terry Butcher, Dave Penney, Gary Johnson should be the only contenders.

29501[/snapback]

The Gary Johnson who failed with Kettering :unsure:

Megson would be brilliant IMO... as would the ones mentioned there. :thumbup:

I can't believe how fickle some people are. We could end up with someone like Gregory, Lee, Wilko Bassett etc.

Yet Gary Megson who has acheived 2 promotions in 3 years and has a good reputaion you are moaning about. Yes WBA were relegated but whereas last season we made a genuine attempt to stay up. I think WBA in their year knew they didn't stand a chance so didn't really spend to much just came and went and took the money with them.

Now we can do a lot worse than Mefson infact I thik the is the best manager on the market at the minute so why not?

Been reading some stuff West Brom fans have been saying and it sounds like he hates youth just likes Micky did. The only good thing is that he doesn't tend to sign old has-beens he does like to sign younger players, but hasn't done anything to help the academy prosper. Now that doesn't mean he'd ignore Stearman, Dawson, Wesolowski, Petrescu and co as they are class and perhaps West Brom just haven't got any decent youths but the brom fans say he wasn't exactly keen to go out of his way to check them out anyway!

Yeah I think when they got promoted wba won so many matches 1-0. I would take a few 1-0's now, just as long as we can keep a lead

30035[/snapback]

Agreed, I think to stop the goals going in is the immediate priority, When we've got players like Williams, Connolly and Trevor Benjamin in the team, hopefully the goals will still be flowing!!

Archived