Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

Southampton

Tickets to go on sale from next Tuesday.

At the moment, there are no details for this game.

Another forum is reporting that ticket prices will be £26 adults, and a "teens" price of £19 (no details, so don't ask!).

I'm planning to make a weekend of it, and we've already booked into the Holiday Inn for a couple of nights. :cool: Bring it!!

Fox Travel coaches will depart at 7:30am and are priced at £16 adults and £14 concessions, with members receiving a £1 discount.

We have been allocated 3,152 tickets for this fixture, priced at £26 adults, £19 teenagers & senior citizens and £13 under 12s.

Selling arrangements are as follows:

Mon Apr 17-Season ticket holders (priority 1)

Tue Apr 18-Season ticket holders (priority 2)

Wed Apr 19-Season ticket holders (priority 3)

Thu Apr 20-Members

Fri Apr 21-General sale (subject to availability)

Always is last game of the season. All games kick off at the same time aswell, I think this has always been this way n' all, something to do with teams in a particular situation not knowing in advance what they have to do to escape relegation/be promoted, or summat like that.

Always is last game of the season. All games kick off at the same time aswell, I think this has always been this way n' all, something to do with teams in a particular situation not knowing in advance what they have to do to escape relegation/be promoted, or summat like that.

They used to all kick off at 3, on a saturday. :rolleyes:

making a wkend of this one aswell, seeing as my rents holiday didnt happen they used the money and booked us into Devries (oohhh v nice hehe) gunna go out partying with some mates who at uni down there on the sat night, canne wait!! :thumbup:

i dont think im going :( its just a nothing game and for that price you could go watch the champions :) CHELSEA :)

Hope your joking mate :thumbup:

Archived