Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe_Fox

Well then...

...I guess that all the peer pressure has worked. Consider Joe_Fox a regular poster on this delightful, no wolves fan, no formula one section, no 'drivel' accusing forum.

Hope you are all ok.

I already know that Scowy (watch your post count mate) and Ashov (4 words or more?) are here. I think Teeno (the 'little' legend that he is) and RovRum (long jump) are here too so expect leicestershire.comesque banter.

I won't be such a posting machine as I was in the other place but hey, I may as well have a bit of fun here.

So, I'll say Ay Up Me Duck and hope to have some good times here.

Pure Filth

...I guess that all the peer pressure has worked.  Consider Joe_Fox a regular poster on this delightful, no wolves fan, no formula one section, no 'drivel' accusing forum.

Hope you are all ok.

I already know that Scowy (watch your post count mate) and Ashov (4 words or more?) are here.  I think Teeno (the 'little' legend that he is) and RovRum (long jump) are here too so expect leicestershire.comesque banter. 

I won't be such a posting machine as I was in the other place but hey, I may as well have a bit of fun here.

So, I'll say Ay Up Me Duck and hope to have some good times here.

Pure Filth

Yes gud stuff, the prodigal son returns.

Welcome Joe, nice to have you here mate.

For all the contributions we made on that forum, we got slated for it. Oh well, me and Petrescu will ensure that the community will live on. ;)

Hopefully, we'll get Malf posting here too.

Guest Daniel

You dont need to register there if your part of this forum, this is the best Leicester City related forum on the net.

Welcome Joe, remember me?

Welcome Joe good to have you aboard :)

Ay up Ginger. :D

Hows you then joe, im feckin bored, just currently ringing round trying to find somehere that will employ me, fruitless as yet, lack of common sense and lack of academic ability seems to be putting them off.

Don't say that, he'll post his ugly mug of a picture again. :lol: ;)

You love it really ;)

About as much as I love watching Forest. :lol: ;)

Don't say that, he'll post his ugly mug of a picture again. :lol: ;)

You love it really ;)

About as much as I love watching Forest. :lol: ;)

Well teeno seems to really like that pic.

Yeah, that lad has some issues. ;)

Rov Rum, why don't you go down the job centre and say you want to do something that requires no qualifications.  Easy.

Just had an interview, getting a call at 3 or 4, i'll let you know if im successful.

Good luck mate, how do you think the interview went?

Rov Rum, why don't you go down the job centre and say you want to do something that requires no qualifications.  Easy.

Just had an interview, getting a call at 3 or 4, i'll let you know if im successful.

Good luck mate, how do you think the interview went?

It went ok, more like an induction thing really, 2 hours it lasted!! But hopefully mite have got it. Watched a fire safety vid that was brilliant, the acting was so wooden they blended in with the pine skirting board(which by the way was on fire).

Was Keith Lard on this fire safety video?

'Do you know what my biggest fear is?'..............................'Rabies!!'. Keith always has a bit of spit on his top lip look out for that in a person.

my old footie coach over here had that, i kept my distance but cause we lost alot and he would spit shit all over the bloody place :(

Archived