Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Janx

Ipswich game

I am going down on Sat am for the game, but going earlyish to meet a few peeps for luncheon...you are welcome to have a lift

:D Oh, that'd be brilliant because I...

...if your not cnuts! :ph34r:

...oh, that's me out then :(

I am going down on Sat am for the game, but going earlyish to meet a few peeps for luncheon...

you are welcome to have a lift...if your not cnuts! :ph34r:

ONly if samosa's, beer and then curry and whisky is involved...........and maybe a trip to laptop dancing club!!!! :P

No takers.... for anyones interest, I live in Wakefield, and have access to Leeds and other West Yorkshire towns so let us know...not sure who else is up my way...as twere!

OH I should add that I am returning on the Sunday... NOT after the game

No takers.... for anyones interest, I live in Wakefield, and have access to Leeds and other West Yorkshire towns so let us know...not sure who else is up my way...as twere!

OH I should add that I am returning on the Sunday... NOT after the game

No thanks, i'm not into going to gay bars

No thanks, i'm into going to gay bars

Sorry mate, I sit on the other side of the church and dont play in the away shirt... each to their own eh... live and let live! :whistle:

Whisky?

Lapdancing clubs?

Beer?

Have you ever been out with Shum before? :P

No, but it seems me and Shum have alot in common and i'm sure I must have met him or know him by face from one of the lapdancing clubs with samosa facilities!! :D

Sorry Jankers, no need for the lift but if the offer of beer, etc is on offer then count me in.......oh and nationwide........you know me mate, that should be enough of a Singh to know, so why don't you come aswell!!! :D

No, but it seems me and Shum have alot in common and i'm sure I must have met him or know him by face from one of the lapdancing clubs with samosa facilities!! :D

Sorry Yankers, no need for the lift but if the offer of beer, etc is on offer then count me in.......oh and nationwide........you know me mate, that should be enough of a Singh to know, so why don't you come aswell!!! :D

GRRR

And hey check out The Switch thread for details! :thumbup:

What about Barnsley? That'll be the last Sunday of the season, so you migh not feel well for the game if you go out the night before.....

Archived