Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Online Ticket Sales

Has anyone else tried to buy a ticket using the new online system?

Wife said she wanted to come with me and the kids next Saturday so I tried to buy a ticket this morning, twice. Both times the system failed on me.

If it is just me then that is fine and dandy, and I'll try to sort it ~ but if it isn't working for everyone then it really needs addressing ASAP

Has anyone else tried to buy a ticket using the new online system?

Wife said she wanted to come with me and the kids next Saturday so I tried to buy a ticket this morning, twice. Both times the system failed on me.

If it is just me then that is fine and dandy, and I'll try to sort it ~ but if it isn't working for everyone then it really needs addressing ASAP

the system's ok .........they just don't want you and your kids to come......hope this has helped :thumbup:

If you want further frustration, call the ticket office and ask them a simple question. Really throws them.

They never replied to my email ~ so this is going to be my mornings entertainment after I've dropped the boy off at footy club tomorrow. Happy happy joy joy.

Stars ~ I love the ticket office!

They were lovely when I bought my season tickets, really helpful, and they have phoned me this morning (on the dot of 9!) to sort out my ticket prob.

:clap: YEA TICKET OFFICE :thumbsup:

Archived