Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Coventry City

Tickets go on sale on Monday to priority 1 STH's, but details are not on the website yet. But don't panic, we have 5,000 of them!

We'll sell 2,500 tops as people will just watch it on sky some coventry fans will do the same, don't think the atmosphere will be as good as last year.

I'll still be going though :thumbup: , i've never seen Us win live on tv

Selling Dates:

Monday 7h August - Season ticket holders priority 1

Tuesday 8h August - Season ticket holders priority 2

Wednesday 9h August - Season ticket holders priority 3

Thursday 10 August - Members

Friday 11 August - General Sale

I'm gonna be 18 for a night, and one night only.

me too, i dont care who calls me tight arse or whatever. im saving pennies for me holibobs and i also really wanna go to this game, the £12 me and my mate each save (£24!) will more than cover for petrol, parking, programme and food so imo i dont see anything wrong with getting a cheaper ticket.

Just a random point but when you buy the tickets, dont the club ask for your name or season ticket number which then brings up a page on the computer with all your details on? With so many different prices for tickets depending on age, its possible that they will be checking the ages of people on the system?

Just a random point but when you buy the tickets, dont the club ask for your name or season ticket number which then brings up a page on the computer with all your details on? With so many different prices for tickets depending on age, its possible that they will be checking the ages of people on the system?
Exactamundo. :thumbup:

Which is only a problem if you have a season ticket :D

Archived