Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

West Brom

People worried about being asked for I.D shouldn't be. I believe there is a system where you scan your tickets through at the turnstiles and the stewards are only there if you get in to trouble with this. However I could be wrong so don't take this as the gospel truth!

People on the turnstyles dont give a sh*t.

Theyve got thousands of tickets being handed to them dont think theyd care or even realise!

People worried about being asked for I.D shouldn't be. I believe there is a system where you scan your tickets through at the turnstiles and the stewards are only there if you get in to trouble with this. However I could be wrong so don't take this as the gospel truth!

Like they have at Man City?

Yea but unlike there where they gave you plastic cards instead of tickets, these just give you a normal ticket with a bar code on the end which you then put in a machine.

Yeh Blackburn was the same :thumbup:

So, who's got their tickets? :cool:

Got them yesterday, pretty plain and boring. Really looking forward to it as it is my main birthday present.

Yeh they are extreamly dull ticket's arent they, I'm looking forward to this, anyone going by train? :cool:

Btw im not complaining :P

How many tickets we sold?

Anyone know?

On Monday there were 600 left

Anyone know if you can get away tickets at the gate tomorrow might go

On another website this question was answered with an emphatic NO

Archived