Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
aussie-fox

QPR

thinking of going to the away match in october

found out that if you book your travel with national express you can get return tickets (bus) for £2 depending on what time u go on the saturday.

pretty cheap so i just thought ild share it with ya all

dont know how much the match tickets will be yet

• 1 month later...

thinking of going to the away match in october

found out that if you book your travel with national express you can get return tickets (bus) for £2 depending on what time u go on the saturday.

pretty cheap so i just thought ild share it with ya all

dont know how much the match tickets will be yet

Adults £26, OAP's £16, Under 16's £10

Train-cheapest now is at 20 pounds :o and thats for a kids ticket :o:blink::cry:

Looks like National Slug for me :rolleyes: :pinch:

Adults £26, OAP's £16, Under 16's £10

Train-cheapest now is at 20 pounds :o and thats for a kids ticket :o:blink::cry:

Looks like National Slug for me :rolleyes: :pinch:

you might have to leave a bit earlier in the morning and spend the day in london

it plans to book ahead :thumbup:

We have been allocated 1526 tickets for this match in the School End Upper Tier priced at £24 Adults, Junior's Under 16 accompanied by an Adult £5, Juniors Under 16 without an Adult £8, Under 8's FREE, Students aged 21(Student ID will be required at the turnstiles) and Senior Citizens over 60 £14.

Tickets will go on sale as follows:

Monday 16 October - Season Ticket Holders Priority 1

Tuesday 17 October - Season Ticket Holders Priority 2

Wednesday 18 October - Season Ticket Holders Priority 3

Thursday 19 October - Members

Friday 20 October - General Sale (STA)

Please note that prices will increase if purchased on the day of the game to the following;

Adults £26, Junior Under 16 accompanied by an adult £7, Junior Under 16 without an adult £10, Under 8's £7, Senior Citizens £16. Student concessions are not available on the day of the game.

Foxtravel is priced at £14.50 Adult STH, £12.50 Concession STH and £15.50 Adults and £13.50 Concessions. Departure time to be confirmed.

We need a North London Leicester Supporters Club! We're currently represented in Islington, Wood Green and Arsenal!

Kent, mate.

I'm about an hour away from London on the train (the line I'm on goes to Victoria).

Having said that, from Victoria, via a series of tube journeys as I'm sure you know, almost all of London is accessible! :thumbup:

Maidstone though, is in Kent. On the River Medway. If you've ever been to Gillingham, we're in that neck of the woods. Ish.

Archived