Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
aussie-fox

QPR

Maybes don't take your car, not unless you want to miss kick off and not get home til 12am

There are so many road works near luton airport at the minute it is ridiculous. Guarenteed there will be at least 3 or 4 big london games on, there always are, and the M1 get's packed around 30 miles away from london and onwards.

Then there is the MINOR problem of traffic inside london itself, train all the way mate, either from leicester or drive to luton, park up and train it from there.

FAO SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHERE PLACES ARE!!!

I'm going to be in Chiswick for a party on Friday night. Is it easy to get from Chiswick to Loftus Rd on a Saturday?

Aye. I went swimming in Chiswick a few months ago. Get on the district at Chiswick Park and go over to Ealing. Change onto the central and get off at White City. You could probably bus it, but that's the easiest way I know.

Aye. I went swimming in Chiswick a few months ago. Get on the district at Chiswick Park and go over to Ealing. Change onto the central and get off at White City. You could probably bus it, but that's the easiest way I know.

Cheers mate! Smashing!

Is the agreed meet up for beers in the White City area?

Anyone have a rough idea what time Fox Travel would be leaving seeing as the good people at the ticket office havent put it on the site (and i cant be bothered to e-mail them about it)

i also need to know please. wont it be around 11:30am? cant see it taking more than 3 hrs even if the ground is a cnut to get too.

Be aware that there are a lot of repair works going on in the Tube network the weekend of the QPR match.Shepherds Bush and White City tube statiopns are CLOSED on the Central line. This means you will have to navigate down the Hammersmith & City line to the Shepherds Bush station on that line (a bit further away from Loftus Road), so bear in mind that this will mean the underground will be very busy.

Be aware that there are a lot of repair works going on in the Tube network the weekend of the QPR match.Shepherds Bush and White City tube statiopns are CLOSED on the Central line. This means you will have to navigate down the Hammersmith & City line to the Shepherds Bush station on that line (a bit further away from Loftus Road), so bear in mind that this will mean the underground will be very busy.

B*locks. :mad:

Why would anyone drive? Book your ticket on the train in advance and it's not too much more expensive than petrol. Probably going to be quicker, deffo easier and when you get down there you just hop on the tube at St. Pancras.

lol from someone who knows.

All cheap tickets are gone. I even looked as far ahead as Cochester (january) and there all sold out. £20 is the cheapest Return fair atm. <_<

Oh FFS, trek it is then

Reserved unfortunately. But the ticket office woman told me there hadnt been all that much demand for them - hence she let me buy one before they went on general sale. We'll probably be able to move around at the ground.

Archived