Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
aussie-fox

QPR

Same here. Good good. Is there still some sort of beer-and-burger plan?

Yeah I will start a thread after the game this weekend - just didnt want it to get lost in all the pre and post palace threads

Be aware that there are a lot of repair works going on in the Tube network the weekend of the QPR match.Shepherds Bush and White City tube statiopns are CLOSED on the Central line. This means you will have to navigate down the Hammersmith & City line to the Shepherds Bush station on that line (a bit further away from Loftus Road), so bear in mind that this will mean the underground will be very busy.

Me and my mates used that line last season it is closer to the ground.

getting tickets on monday thinking of going london for a few hours beforehand and making a real day of it. Anyone know how much it is from leicester to st. pancras on the train????

under 16 - £20 :angry:

Over 16 will be towards 30 :angry:

Better off lookin at the national Xpress or something :unsure:

Reserved unfortunately. But the ticket office woman told me there hadnt been all that much demand for them - hence she let me buy one before they went on general sale. We'll probably be able to move around at the ground.

When I bought mine on Saturday around noon, we had sold around 800 of our 1,500 + allocation.

The ticket office rarely admit things like this but the girl said that sales had been dissappointing and that tickets had been offered on general sale even when it was supposed to be members only. I don't know how many we would have sold on saturday or how many people might decide to go much closer to the time, but still, I think we'll be able to move about fairly freely once in the ground.

When I bought mine on Saturday around noon, we had sold around 800 of our 1,500 + allocation.

The ticket office rarely admit things like this but the girl said that sales had been dissappointing and that tickets had been offered on general sale even when it was supposed to be members only. I don't know how many we would have sold on saturday or how many people might decide to go much closer to the time, but still, I think we'll be able to move about fairly freely once in the ground.

Your PM box is full mate.. :pinch:

Why would anyone drive? Book your ticket on the train in advance and it's not too much more expensive than petrol. Probably going to be quicker, deffo easier and when you get down there you just hop on the tube at St. Pancras.

Me and Jon blue jox are doing that If anybody else is make yourselves know!!

We're going for about half 8 train out of leicester and should be in london for about 10 hopefully.

CENTRAL LINE On Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 October, suspended between Marble Arch and Ealing Broadway/West Ruislip due to planned engineering works. Customers travelling westbound to Notting Hill Gate must change at Oxford Circus for the Bakerloo line to Paddington and then take the District or Circle lines. Replacement buses operate.

This might help :thumbup:

under 16 - £20 :angry:

Over 16 will be towards 30 :angry:

Better off lookin at the national Xpress or something :unsure:

National Express day return price is £17. However they sometimes offer discounts for tickets bought on the net.

So I bought mine for just £11!

As I also have a free executive box ticket, the day should be pretty good value.. :D

Warning for those planning on travelling by tube..

From the London Transport website:

CENTRAL LINE On Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 October, suspended between Marble Arch and Ealing Broadway/West Ruislip due to planned engineering works. Customers travelling westbound to Notting Hill Gate must change at Oxford Circus for the Bakerloo line to Paddington and then take the District or Circle lines. Replacement buses operate.

So if you're planning on drinking in Central London, make sure you leave the pub in plenty of time!

This might help :thumbup:

Warning for those planning on travelling by tube..

From the London Transport website:

So if you're planning on drinking in Central London, make sure you leave the pub in plenty of time!

:thumbup:

Archived