Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
aussie-fox

QPR

Just making late arrangements to come to this game tomorrow. Where's everyone drinking then, Flair is gonna reel them in.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

To be the man wooooooooooooooooooooooo you got to beat the man. Wooooooooooooooooo

sorry ric had to get the wooo's in.

Apparently it is now an informal meet up at an o Niells bar somewhere in hammersmith, somewhere near the ground.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

To be the man wooooooooooooooooooooooo you got to beat the man. Wooooooooooooooooo

sorry ric had to get the wooo's in.

Apparently it is now an informal meet up at an o Niells bar somewhere in hammersmith, somewhere near the ground.

See you in there Monk.

I live with a lad from Ipswich. He doesn't own a tractor, doesn't smoke a pipe, doesn't have cows, doesn't grow corn, doesn't eat Ambrosia, doesn't sound proper farmer and can't milk a goat.

Poor, poor form.

So he says...you just see what happens when he goes back to Suffolk for the weekend!

Good day out I thought.

Phone died not long after match so apologies to those who tried to contact me!

The atmosphere at the ground was pretty good where I was (back of Y2 - right on the back row) and I can't believe how quiet their lot were. QPR are nothing. Completely toothless. All in all though, have to be satisfied with a point as they hit the woodwork too.

Having said all that, Fryatt should have won it for us at the end. Looked woefully short of match fitness.

Kisnorbo and Hume superb throughout.

Archived