Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dr The Singh

Colchester at Home

Both quite true, and I don't think we have anybody but ourselves (as in the team, not me and you) to blame for other teams considering us as a joke and taking us lightly nowadays. We don't perform well enough, we can't finish, we can't defend convincingly, we get beat. It's as simple as that.

Exactly.

The fact that we should be contemplating defeat by either (or both!) of these sides is a sad reflection of the decline in our standards.

We need someone to kick ass on and off the pitch. The current personnel appear ill-equipped for the task.

Exactly.

The fact that we should be contemplating defeat by either (or both!) of these sides is a sad reflection of the decline in our standards.

We need someone to kick ass on and off the pitch. The current personnel appear ill-equipped for the task.

The current personnel are more than well equipped to have us high up this league, they just have no moral, and a lack of respect for the manager. Not only this, they are all under-performing knowing they will not be left out or dropped - again showing no respect. Make a few changes and get players in who WANT to perform, as well as RK doing some moral-building to gain confidence and respect back, and we'll start climbing the league slowly but surely :):thumbup:

This match should be a kids for a quid!

Most definitely. But getting kids to sit and watch that pi ss-poor team would be way too difficult for most people.

This match should be a kids for a quid!

The team should pay for anyone prepared to come to the game, pick them up and treat them to a fudging slap up fish'n'chips dinner.

...or maybe the money raised from the fixture can be put towards buying someone decent. I'm torn.

The team should pay for anyone prepared to come to the game, pick them up and treat them to a fudging slap up fish'n'chips dinner.

...or maybe the money raised from the fixture can be put towards buying someone decent. I'm torn.

I always had a suspicion you were Natalie, you maneater you!

Archived