Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
potter3

West Brom

Do you still have the bar code end because that is the bit you need.

Yeah, thanks :thumbup:

If they question you, just say, yeah im going to pay for this ticket, make the journey down here, then rip the stub off which enables my entry.

Yeah ok lol:P

There was a thread on here earlier regarding the same problem but can't seem to find it now!

Same tickets, he was just a bit angry :P

According to footballgroundguide.com you cannot take food in from the nearby McDonalds if any of you were planning to.

Hardly anything shocking - theres a whole list of stuff that technically your not allowed to take into football grounds. Im pretty sure that all those flags we had at the walkers were probably breaking some law along the line!

Thats put a whole in your plan damo :thumbup:lol

Hiya, West Brom Fan here.

The steards wont let you take food into the ground but I have done on many occasions. Sometimes they are not too fussed. All you need to get in is the barcode bit on your ticket. Just put it in the machine when you get there and youl have no problem.

Hope your all looking fowards to Saturday

If I was Frank Skinner, I'd keep a low profile.

I'm funnier than him and I'm not even that funny.

Try doing more gags about anal sex and crapping the bed when pissed ~ I find them simply hilarious and often wonder why he doesn't have an entire BBC channel to himself. :whistle:

I do like Fantasy Football though! :thumbup:

Party at Bob's house.

Party at Bob's new house

My new house, you should seeeeeeeeeeee my new house.

No rabbit hutch about it

I bought it off the baptists

I get the bills

And I get miffed

At the damn polyester fills

The interior is a prison unconscious

fall50000.jpg

Archived