Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wils

Birmingham Away.

Now you see if I post something like that it would get removed....but you, well thats a different story, why? just cus its you :rolleyes:

Erm... why would it get removed?

You have a link to a site about trains in your sig so you obviously want people to click it.

I did that, made a comment about it and you don't like it?

What do you find offensive about that?

Can I suggest you remove the link if you don't like people clicking on it?

:blink:

Erm... why would it get removed?

You have a link to a site about trains in your sig so you obviously want people to click it.

I did that, made a comment about it and you don't like it?

What do you find offensive about that?

Can I suggest you remove the link if you don't like people clicking on it?

:blink:

Now can I just say Im not having a go at you.

Just saying that if your in the circle of "blessed" forum members you can rite whatever you want

Anyone can post whatever they like.

Mods and Admin then do their best to remove most stuff which is considered to be overly offensive (ie anything other than fun banter), duplicated, tasteless... whatever.

I had not previously singled you out... but having seen some of the stuff you have posted tonight, I have to admit you might just make a name for yourself.

All I'm saying is that if you want to be treated with respect, which you obviously do, you have to appreciate that it is a two way process.

Peace.

Word.

Isn't it £18 for under 16's and any under 18's with an NUS card, and for anybody else, they will be looking to pay a fuller, more costly price to get in? :S

(not the best post for number 1,000, but I'm up to 1,000 all the same :D :D :D )

It seems straight forward to me:

Under 16 - £18

If you're under 22 with an NUS - £18

16+ who doesnt have an NUS and isnt an OAP - £30

Out of interest does a NUS card cover 16 to 18 doing a-levels? If not it seems might unfair for this group.

U have to send off and apply for one of these cards if you are doing alevels or degrees. Cost like £7 I think. My thinking is get my mate who has got an NUS card to get me some tickets.

Any chance of sending one of them my way? :rolleyes::whistle:

will they check my age do you think on the gate? *west brom didnt and we had this debate*

;)

£30 cos i dont have a fookin card is crazy

Take a risk Johnny boy.

I dont think they will check,they never normally do.

Live dangerous.

Archived