Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wils

Birmingham Away.

Yes it does. According to the site if you fit the following criteria you can get one:

1) Currently studying Year 12 or 13 at a school

2) Currently studying Year 12 or 13 at a VI Form College that does not already have a students' union that is a full member of NUS

Then of course theres all the university students too but that goes without saying!

Don't ask how or why but normally my away tickets are bought by my brother and he hands me the ticket where we meet to travel to whatever game we are going to..... the last time we played at Birmingham (the La Manga match) I was at the entry gate to St. Andrews and asked my brother for the ticket. What he had actually done was hand me my ticket at the last home game, I had forgotten that and had left my ticket at home in Solihull..sh*t.... anyway the point of the story is, Birmingham let me in without a ticket !

Can't see the turnstile operatives checking ticket stubs if they are prepared to let me in without a ticket at all....take a chance chaps and chapesses.

Don't ask how or why but normally my away tickets are bought by my brother and he hands me the ticket where we meet to travel to whatever game we are going to..... the last time we played at Birmingham (the La Manga match) I was at the entry gate to St. Andrews and asked my brother for the ticket. What he had actually done was hand me my ticket at the last home game, I had forgotten that and had left my ticket at home in Solihull..sh*t.... anyway the point of the story is, Birmingham let me in without a ticket !

Can't see the turnstile operatives checking ticket stubs if they are prepared to let me in without a ticket at all....take a chance chaps and chapesses.

How did you get in then? :blink:

lol my mates got screwed over at WBA. We all had under 18s tickets (even though we are all 18), my two pals went and got some beers while i nipped to the gents. Next minute i come out and the steward ask to see their tickets. They were like how u get a beer when you are under 18?? They were like erm we are only 17. If they wud have said they were 18 they would have had to pay and extra £10 luckily all the stewards did was take their beer. I seen this happen to a few others aswell. :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

ill just be saying i have an NUS card. (i do but 3 yrs out of date!) they never ask to see at at the leicester ticket office, but always say they need to see it at the other stadium. never been checked though when ive had NUS/Student priced tickets.

5.37 Continue forward (signposted M1 South, M69) A46 7.24

2.06 Continue forward, then join the M1 motorway M1 9.30

1.46 Leicester Forest East Service Area (WELCOME BREAK) BP garage - link opens a new window M1 10.77

1.22 Leave the M1 at junction 21, then at roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the M69 (signposted Coventry, Birmingham)

TRAFFIC BLACKSPOT - Call 401100 from your mobile M69 11.98

16.06 Branch left (signposted Birmingham M6, Coventry North and Central A4600) M69 28.04

0.64 keep in right hand lane then continue forward (signposted Birmingham) M6 28.68

0.04 Continue forward, then join the M6 motorway M6 28.72

5.99 Corley Service Area (WELCOME BREAK) M6 34.70

5.57 Continue forward onto the M6 (signposted The North West, Birmingham) M6 40.28

0.76 branch left at junction 4 (signposted Lichfield) M6 41.04

0.05 Keep in left-hand lanes at junction 4/3a (signposted Lichfield A446, The South West M5), then join the M6 motorway M6 41.09

0.90 Merge onto the M42 M42 41.99

1.47 Leave the M42 at junction 6 (signposted Birmingham South East), then at roundabout take the 4th exit, then merge onto unnamed road (signposted Birmingham) unnamed road 43.46

0.77 Continue forward onto Coventry Road - A45 A45 44.24

2.98 At Wells Green continue forward (signposted City Centre) A45 47.22

0.78 Continue forward onto New Coventry Road - A45. Entering Yardley A45 48.00

0.42 Travelodge (Birmingham - Yardley) Travelodge - link opens a new window A45 48.42

0.22 At Swan Island continue forward (signposted City Centre) A45 48.64

0.40 Continue forward onto Coventry Road - A45. Entering Birmingham A45 49.04

0.83 At Heybarnes Circus roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Coventry Road (signposted Small Heath) Coventry Road 49.87

1.47 Turn right onto Cattell Road - B4128 B4128 51.35

0.12 Turn left onto Tilton Road Tilton Road 51.47

0.13 Turn left onto Garrison Lane Garrison Lane 51.60

0.04 Turn left onto South Holme South Holme 51.64

0.02 Arrive at B9 4NH,Bordesley Green

are these the correct directions? i dont know if the post code is correct stated on birminghams website as it comes up as Bordesley green, or is this wear the stadium is situated?

By road from the North: Exit M6 at Junction 6 and take the A38(M) (Aston Expressway). Take the second exit. At the roundabout along Dartmouth Middleway, take the first exit. After about a mile, turn left into St. Andrew's Street.

From North-East: Exit M1 at junction 23A onto the M42. Exit M42 after 29 miles at junction 8 onto the M6. Exit M6 at Junction 6 and take the A38(M) (Aston Expressway). Leave at second exit and then take first exit at roundabout along Dartmouth Middleway. After about one mile, turn left into St. Andrew's Street.

From South-East: Exit M40 at junction 3A on to the M42 northbound. Exit M42 at junction 4 and turn left at the roundabout onto the A34. Continue over four roundabouts, through suburb of Sparkbrook to Camphill Circus roundabout. Take third exit on to A4540 Sandy Lane. At roundabout go straight on to ground.

From South-West: Exit M5 at junction 3A and follow signs for the north on to the M42 northbound. Exit M42 at junction 4 and turn left at the roundabout on to the A34. Continue over four roundabouts, through suburb of Sparkbrook to Camphill Circus roundabout. Take third exit on to A4540 Sandy Lane. At roundabout go straight on to ground.

Googlemap here

im going to this too our tickets are row 32 :o,,, getting the 12:09 from leicester train into birmingham at 13:09 and maybes i believe is on this train so give us a shout or catch the train and we'll get a foxestalk carriage going :S:D

Yeah, I am getting on at narborough :thumbup:

Archived